The dress maker

Levi's pov~

I walk down the silent streets of Maria as I looked for my destination. I refused to take the carriage, not wanting to bring to much attention to myself. I didn't even wear my usual formal wear.
I finally found the small shop and walked in. I saw a Burnett boy writing something on a piece of paper. I walked over to him.
"You Eren Jeager, the famous dress maker in this town?" I asked. He lifted his head up and smiled at me brightly.
"The one and only." He laughed as he straightened up and moved the piece of paper, he was writing on earlier, out of the way. "What can I do for you?"
"I need you to make this dress for a friend of mine." I say as I hand him a sketch of the dress, color and all. He took it and smiled.
"Of course. It'll take about a week at most." He says as he looks over the sketch. His beautiful blue-green eyes memorizing every detail.
I had heard of him many times from my sister before. All of her dresses are made by him. She makes most of the sketches herself and others, she just tells him to surprise her. This is the first I've seen him in person. He's younger than I thought, and hotter. Way hotter.
"Would you like to come back here to pick up the dress in a week or do you want me to send it to you?" He asked as he began getting out patterns and fabric.
"I'll pick it up." He nodded.
"Who is this friend of yours if you don't mind me asking?" His eyes never left the pattern.
"Petra Ral." I answered.
"Who made the design?" I looked at him for a moment before looking around at some of the other dresses around.
"My sister." I felt his gaze on me so I turned to look at him. He was looking over me.
"Mikasa Ackerman's brother hm. I didn't expect to see you here. She talks about you a lot." He smiles and stops what he's doing as he leans against the wall.
"Does she now." I whisper.
"I've been dying to meet you. I'm glad we finally meet. Much more beautiful than what I imagined from what she told me." I looked at him with slightly widened eyes.
"Thank you." I mumbled as I look away, my cheeks heating up a little.
"You look like you're sister, but I honestly think you look more like your mother." I looked at Eren once again as I gazed into his beautiful ocean colored eyes.
"You knew my mother?" I asked. She had died when I was 10. How old is this brat really.
"Not really. She shopped here when my mother was still around. I had gained her skill in dress making. It's the only thing I seem to be good at other than catching the eyes of many woman and even men, but none of them interest me in anyway." He said as he looked at one of the dresses on display.
"My mother had made that one. It was one of her favorite works." He whispered.

Eren's pov~

I looked at Levi before turning back to the pattern of the dress he had ordered. Even though I had never met Levi, I had fallen for him from the stories Mikasa would tell me whenever she came to get a new dress or even just to visit to give me company.
He was as perfect as I imagined, maybe even more so. His voice was smooth and skin porcelain with hair Raven black styled into an undercut. His beautiful silver-blue eyes went perfectly with his cold expression, but he's not as short as I imagined him though.
A part of me was disappointed when he said goodbye and left. I pouted but kept making the dress, determined to make the dress as perfect as possible so Levi won't be disappointed.

Time skip

It took awhile but I was finally finished. It reminded me of the dress my mother had made. This might be one of my favorites so far. I had finished the day before Levi would show up to pick up the dress.
"Oi, brat. That dress ready?" I smiled at Levi as he walked in.
"Yep." I got the dress out and showed him. I saw a small smile etch its way onto his lips. I felt pride wash over me. According to Mikasa, Levi never smiles. This made me extremely happy.
"Thank you brat." He said as he put a pouch of money on the counter.
"No no it's fine. Consider it as a gift from me." I say as I try handing the money back to him. He stared at me coldly yet fondly.
"I insist Eren. You deserve it." He said. He took the dress and started to head out. He stopped at the door and turned to look at me. "There's going to be a party at my place in about three days. You should come, I would love to see you there."
I blinked then nodded after thinking about his offer for a little bit. "I'll be there, but um, what's it for?"
"The dress is a gift for Petra's birthday. It's her birthday party. I'll be giving you a shoutout." He winked before leaving. I was left to stare after him before thinking about what to wear. I didn't have any formal wear. Well it looks like I'll just have to make some.

Time skip again because I'm lazy. oh and Levi pov

I gelled my hair back as I looked at myself in the mirror. Eren was coming, I wanted to look nice for him. I haven't stopped thinking about him sense the first time we met. He was just so beautiful.
"Levi. It's time." I sighed as I walked to the door and to the ball room. I instantly spotted Petra among the crowds as she talked with Mikasa and some of her other friends. I joined them until I noticed a familiar Burnett in the crowd.
I smirked as I walked over to him. He smiled once he noticed me. He was beautiful. He actually passed as someone from a royal bloodline.
"I'm glad you can make it, you look nice tonight." I say as I bow and kiss his hand. He blushes and looks away. I smirk at his adorable actions. We talked for a while until Mikasa led Petra up to the front of the room and made her sit in the chair as she was given her presents.
Mikasa and I both thought of the dress together so it served as both of our presents. Mikasa held the box we carefully put the dress in.
"This is a gift from both Mikasa and I." I say to her as Mikasa hands her the box. She opens it and squeals in happiness at the sight of the beautiful dress Eren had made. "Made by the best dress maker in town, Eren Jaeger."
I look over at him and so did everyone else. He smiled nervously and waved. Petra jumped up and hugged Mikasa then me then ran halfway across the room to hug Eren.
After that, we had dinner and danced. I led Eren somewhere more private being that I don't really like people. We talked for a while as people started to leave.
"I don't want you to go." I pout. He chuckled before taking a step closer to me. His hand cupped my cheek before pressing his lips against mine gently. I kissed back. I wanted this to last forever. His lips were so soft and sweet. I whined slightly when he pulled away and leaned his forehead against mine.
"Don't worry. You'll see me again soon. You know where to find me." He winked and kissed me again before leaving. I smiled as I watched him and put a hand over my pounding heart.
"I'll see you soon my love."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I was bored and this idea came in mind so hey, another one-shot. Remember, if you have any requests, please tell me. Don't be afraid, I don't bite.