Misunderstanding

~Eren~

  My name is Eren Jaeger. I'm 15, a freshman at Kyojin High School and gay. I have a pretty good group of friends and now that I think about it, most of them are gay (or lesbian) and have a girlfriend or boyfriend.
  It's the end of the second Quarter and I have mixed feelings about it. Yes I'm happy that it's winter break and it's Christmas and I can sleep in and hang out with friends, but I'm disappointed too because well...

   -flashback-

  The start of first quarter-
  I was trying to walk through the overcrowded hallways of my new high school. I had no clue where my class was or where I was going. I looked around and decided to ask someone who looked older to help me.
  I tried tapping the shoulder of a tall blond who's back was facing me. "Um excuse me."
  He turned around to look at me. I laughed nervously. He was much taller than me and was pretty muscular and I was taken by surprise when he gave me such a warm smile.
  "You must be a freshman. I'm guessing you need help finding your class?" I nodded.
  "Come on shitwin, we don't have time for this." A shorter male, whom I'm guessing is one of his friends, said. I looked him over. His hair was black and styled into an undercut, he wore all black which went well with his pale skin and silver blue eyes. All together he was drop dead sexy.
  His eyes traveled along my body closely examining me. My eyes widened slightly as I looked down, forgetting what I was wearing and hoping it was nothing embarrassing. I was wearing my usual anime shirt with jeans and black converse. I looked back up and made eye contact with the slightly taller male (Levi is taller than Eren in this one, but he's still shorter than Erwin).
  "He's a freshman Levi, he needs help. He's not used to this school yet." The blond said. I looked back at him and gave a slight nod. "Can I see your schedule."
  I handed him my schedule and he told me where to go. The one who I assumed was Levi kept staring at me which made me feel kinda giddy. I thanked the blond and walked off to class.

  Sometime during the beginning of second quarter-
  By now I was used to the school. My grades were okay and I had a couple classes with friends and had made a couple friends with the seniors, more specifically the blond who helped me on the first day and his friends. I had gotten to talk to Levi a little more and every time my feelings for him grow stronger.
  "Eren." I turned around when I heard my name being called by a familiar voice. The hallways were mostly empty being that it was past school hours. I just needed to stay after for something.
  I smiled when I saw Levi walking towards me. I started to feel warm all over and my heart rate increased.
  "I was waiting for you." He said casually as he finally reached my side and leaned against the wall.
  "Were you? How long were you waiting?" I laughed softly.
  "A long ass fucking time." I had gotten used to his harsh words knowing that that's just how he speaks, even when he's being nice.
  "You didn't have to wait for me." I said as I looked down the hallway for no apparent reason.  
  "No. I wanted to talk to you." I turned back to face him, my head tilted in confusion.
  "You have my number, you could have just called or texted me." He shook his head.
  "No. it wouldn't be proper to say this over the phone." He pushed himself off the wall and stood right in front of me. He forced my head up with his thumb and index finger holding my chin gently. I blushed as he moved his mouth next to my ear.
  "Will you be my boyfriend, Eren?" He whispered. My breath hitched and I felt like I couldn't move. I finally made my head move in a nod.
  "Y-yes... yes I would love to be your boyfriend!" I smiled as he moved to look at me, a smile playing on his lips. My eyes widened when I realized I was probably the only person to ever see Levi smile.
  He gently kissed my lips, my face heating up and I felt like crying and fainting. My boyfriend is the hottest guy in school. Levi pulled away and leaned his forehead against mine staring into my eyes as I stared into his. I laughed as I hugged him tightly.