The Rendezvous/ The Meeting in Dream Land

Ever sense it was found out that I enjoy cross dressing, nothing has been going well. At home or at school. My mother had committed suicide when I was younger and my father blamed me for it. He became an alcoholic and beat me whenever he saw me.
  When he found out that I cross dressed, the situation only got worse and at school, everyone picked on me for it. My grades were horrible and I didn't participate in class because of those reasons. I didn't have any friends  and even the teachers seemed to hate me. They would never stop the others from picking on me constantly.
  Just as every other normal day, I jumped into bed, not bothering to change my clothes. I hugged the pillow and started crying until I fell asleep. It was a normal thing for me to do. However tonight wasn't like the others.
  I noticed that my position changed so I was hugging my knees where my head was buried. I wasn't on my bed, but whatever I was on was just as comfortable.
  "Hey." I look up when I hear a strange voice next to me. I turn to see a man, a very attractive man with black hair and silver eyes in a fancy but old fashioned suit. His white gloved hand was extended for me to take. He offered a small smile.
  Blinking I took his hand hesitantly. He pulled me up and he looked me over before staring back at my face again. "Don't cry. It doesn't suit you."
  He wiped away my tears as I stared at him in wonder and confusion. "Now let's get you out of those clothes shall we."
  With a snap of his fingers my school uniform turned into a old fashioned dress. I looked down at the new outfit that suddenly appeared on me. This must be a dream. I looked back up at him and opened my mouth to say something but he stopped me by grabbing my hand and gently dragging me behind him until we reached a black door with a flower design made of crimson stained glass.
  "I'm afraid our time is up. I'll see you next time." He smiled gently as he pushed me towards the door. Confused, I opened the door. I looked back to see him give me a small wave before he disappeared.
  I woke up back in my room in my school clothes. So it was a dream. Getting my stuff ready, I left my house in thought. I was confused about the strange man in my dreams. I've never had such dreams before and honestly I was hoping I would have  the dream again so I could learn more about him.

  I avoided my father as I quickly yet quietly ran up the stairs and to my room. Looking at my bed in curiosity and suspicion, I carefully laid down on the comfortable mattress and closed my eyes, quickly drifting off to sleep.
  Opening my eyes I found myself sitting on a bench next to a koi pond with cherry blossoms above me. I was in the old fashioned dress from the last time I was here.
  "Hello bright eyes." I looked behind me to see the same man behind me with a soft smile on his face. I smiled and blushed slightly.
  "Um, do you mind me asking what your name is?" I asked. I wanted to know more about him and this strange yet peaceful place.
  "Levi." I nodded.
  "My names Eren. It's nice to meet you." I said. He walked over to me and stroked my cheek gently with the back of his hand.
  "I already knew that love. I've been keeping an eye on you." I stare at him with wide eyes and flushed cheeks. He pauses for a moment before taking out a handkerchief. He wrapping it, exposing a very pretty white lotus flower hair clip. "Here, this is for you."
  He gently put the clip in my hair above my ear. I touched it gently. Getting up, Levi grabbed my hands once again and led me back to the door. "I'll see you next time."
  I nodded as I smiled and left through the door. I woke up this time with a smile on my face. The next night I was in a park. Everything was so green and peaceful; the occasional child would scream in happiness as they played around.
  "Here you are love." I turned around to see Levi holding an ice cream cone out to me. I smiled as I licked it. It has been so long since I've had ice cream.
  As the nights with Levi became more frequent, I started becoming happier. I've started to fall in love. My grades were coming back up and I was beginning to participate in class more and more. I would walk to school with a large smile on my face as I constantly thought about Levi and what we would do later that night.
  As I was walking home, two girls from my school stopped me. They were clearly annoyed and angry. My smile faltered as they glared at me. Soon they both started yelling hurtful things at me. I fought back. I wanted to keep my happiness. And my happiness was at home in bed in my dream world with Levi.
  I felt myself fall as one girl pushed me to the ground and the other girl started kicking me. I was never one for fighting and was quite sensitive for a boy. Crying, I got up and ran home. I avoided my drunk father as I ran up the stairs and to me room. I smiled once I caught sight of my bed. I laid down on the soft mattress, but I couldn't fall asleep.
  The words of the girls and what they did kept me from sleeping. Wanting to be with Levi as soon as possible, I snuck down the stairs and into the kitchen. I found the sleeping pills and took them upstairs with me. I popped one pill into my mouth before getting comfy and falling to sleep.
  This went on for many days. I wouldn't wait for sleep to take me, I would just pop a pill in my mouth and as the time I spent with Levi became much more enjoyable, I took a pill during times other than night.
  Nights of dancing by a beautiful moonlit lake and flying through the skies on a giant eagle became something I wanted to live in forever. A reality.
  I would take pills during dinner and even before school so by the time I got there and sat in my desk, I was sound asleep. However I made the mistake of taking the pills with me to take one during lunch.
  As I fell asleep and was enjoying my time with Levi, my time was quickly cut short when my teacher woke me up, holding the pills in one hand; her face red with anger. She dragged me by my hair all the way to my house and knocked loudly on the door.
  I felt all the life in me leave once my father opened the door. The teacher pushed my in front of her so I was in the spot light. I could tell that he had been drinking. He may not be wasted, but he still was under the influence of alcohol. Not like that really changed anything.
  I stood there quietly looking down at my feet as my teacher yelled about how I've been sleeping in class and how she found these pills. I opened my mouth to try to explain or at least come up with a good enough excuse, but my fathers hand across my face stopped me from speaking.
  Tears formed in my eyes as the stinging in my cheek intensified. I ran up to my room, not daring to look at my teacher or my father. I slammed the door shut and went to my bed. Grabbing the extra bottle of sleeping pills, I opened the the cap. Tilting my head back I downed the whole bottle of pills.
  I didn't even need to look back on my choice. I knew that is what I wanted. I wanted to be with Levi forever and sleep was the only way that could work so sleeping forever is what I'm going to do.
  I opened my eyes and smiled as I ran up to Levi. He was looking frantic and panicked. "Levi, we could be together forever now."
  "Do you not understand what you have done!?" I was taken back by his voice. It was sad, broken and hurried. "Hurry you need to go back before it's to-"
  The shattering of glass interrupted what Levi was saying. We both looked over to the shattered door. I smiled happily and Levi looked at it in absolute horror. That door was the only thing stopping me from being with Levi forever and now it was gone, destroyed. Now I can never leave his side and I'll be here with him forever.
  "Levi isn't this great! We don't have to worry about me going back now. I'm here with you forever. We can be happy forever-" he cut me off with a deep kiss. I kissed back after a little moment of shock. I broke the kiss when I realized he was crying. Levi never cries. "Levi?"
  "You don't understand do you? That door symbolized your life. Once it shatters, it means you're dead. And if you're dead you can't dream. You aren't only leaving that life but this one as well." My eyes widened as I realized my mistake. He leaned his forehead against mine. "I'm sorry, but I have to do this... but please understand that I love you with all my heart."
  He pulled away from me and took a couple steps back. The white rose petals that littered the floor began to turn black and red as weird dark figures showed up out of nowhere and surrounded me. The white background slowly turned into a crimson, almost black, color.
  I reached out to Levi as his eyes turned red. I fell the my knees, scared about what was going to happen next. Looming over me was death itself who was once Levi, the man I loved with all my heart. Tears fell down my face as he reached towards me with his blade like fingers.
  He hesitated before picking up the white lotus flower hair clip that fell out of my hair and put it back where it was gently. His eyes full of sorrow. I closed my eyes as tears continued to fall. The shadows covered my body as I embraced death. I felt my life leave me. The only thing in mind was that I never got to tell Levi that I loved him back.

~*~*~*~*~*~

  Honesty I got this idea off of the video up above. So credit to the artist who made the original video.