Chapter 6: starbucks coffee

"Dave, i swear to fucking god if you even fucking *think* about making any moves on human me i will shove my fist so far up your ass you'll be a vanqrilitrist dummy."

"Dude, chill, ill be more engrossed in looking at troll me and asking him a bunch of needless to ask questions that i probably already know the answer before we both start rappin to one another about the birds and the bees and how fucking a vantass = vantastic sex"

Karkat sighed and glared at his mate, "just shut the fuck up."

"Or what?" Dave smirked playfully and lowered his shades so Karkat looked into eyes. The troll let out a playful growl and nipped his lip between his teeth and tugged, the human shivering in response.

There was a time when biting bothered Dave but he learned to get over it for the sake of Karkat, he knew karkat wasn't purposefully harming him or anything, he was just being aware of the sexual potential biting had and wanted Dave to be apart of that feeling of ecstasy when your adrenaline rushed in response to teeth on skin.

The two embraced one another and passionately kissed, their tongues dancing with the others as their hands planted themselves accordingly on the others back.

"Mmmm" Karkat moaned against Daves lips, their mouths smacking together as his hips gently swayed against Daves lap... but he was getting carried away. He pulled back and attempted to get Dave off, the human beginning to bite and suck on the trolls neck.

"Fffff ugh, dave- we have to go.... to the shhhhhh mmmmm fuck!"

His claws dug into Daves shoulder as he found his sweet spot and mewled, hips moving a little more harder into his lap as he was straddling him.

Dave pulled back, much to the trolls dismay, and chuckled before kissing him. "What was that again Karkat?"

"We... have to... go." He managed to breath out, his glare softened as he stared at Dave. His hand reached up and gently stroked his cheek before kissing it and smiling a small but genuine smile. "Flushed for you Dave."

"I love you too loser."

The two sat with one another calmly, trying to get off the high of that heated makeout before going anywhere, and left. Karkat made it to the coffee shop with only 3 issues on the road this time, cursing out one lady and flipping off two "bad drivers".

The two of them got out, holding hands and went inside and sat at a table, a few minutes later Karkats human self walking to the table with two cups of coffee. He set one down for Karkat and himself before his eyes landed on Dave.

He gasped in shock and blinked, his nose scrunched ever so slightly. "What the actual fuck?"

"Holy shit dude, karkat look, its an even less attractive you."

The Karkats both hit him and spoke in unison, "shut the fuck up dave."

A troll behind the counter looked up and made his way over, placing a hand around the human karkat, "whats going on babe?"

He didnt answer but pointed at the second Dave.

The two Daves looked at one another and said, "sup", before the troll self went back to work.

Dave did however get a chance to look at troll him. His horns were much like Vriskas except both of them formed a crescent moon at the top. His skin had a light shade of red hue that gave you a slight clue his blood color since his shades hid his eyes. He also wore black skinny jeans, some red shoes, and a maroon and black shirt. The sleeves being maroon and the base was black. His symbol however didn't change one bit.

The human Karkat was still glaring down the human Dave, Troll not freaking out as much but he was shocked.

"You know, one would think that if there are two fucking Karkats then surely there would be two fucking Daves who are the opposite race."

He continued to silently glare at the human Dave.

"Fucking Hell, look at me Karkat."

"I heard you asshole, I'm too busy staring at your mate to give a fuck at the moment."

"Well you can keep your fucking eyes off him, and your fingers too." The troll growled.

Though nobody could see it, Dave raised an eyebrow. "Karkat, babe, he has a boyfriend too remember, other me? Damn, us striders must be blessed to have such hot ass for boyfriends. "

"Shut the fuck up strider, " they said once again.

After calming down, the two of them sipping their coffee and Dave getting up to get something himself. He also claimed he needed to use the bathroom so the boys used that chance to get to business.

"Maybe every Saturday i could come over and we could talk about that stuff?" The human asked.

"Cant, i go on dates with Strider on Saturday. Maybe sunday though? I hate Sundays." The troll offered, tapping his cup with his index finger.

"Yeah sure, it'll give me a reason to skip church with my brother."

"Alright."

"Alright."

The conversation was awkward until Dave came back, sitting down and putting an arm around the troll. "Oh, how did you meet your dave?"

"Eh?" The human asked looking up from his drink.

"How did you meet troll dave?"

"Oh well-" Karkat chewed his lip, and as the clock ticked striking the next hour, he opened his mouth and told them the story.