When Fate Changes

•••
"Um...what are you doing Malfoy?" I asked as innocently as I could even though I was freaking out inside.

Draco Malfoy was too close to me for my liking but it seemed like the distance was still too far for him because he immediately closed it up, leaving no space left between us. It was getting a little hard to breathe normally with the lately very intimidating Draco Malfoy so close to me our noses were touching.

"What do you think I'm doing?" He smirked. The signature smirk I found very sexy instead of annoying lately.
Before I could say anything, his lips claimed mine and his hands snaked down to my waist, pulling me impossibly closer to him.
•••

"I'm a Malfoy, I always get what I want"
She is a typical Gryffindor, and he is a typical Slytherin. But something about her makes him want more, he is obsessed with her but she is not and he is determined to change that. Draco Malfoy the Slytherin Prince needs and believes that Reyna Chase the Gryffidor princess is his true love. But is that just him hallucinating or the truth? The lessons changed their fate...forever. So when fate changes..

•••
"Damn it Draco what happened to "I
Promise I will never let you feel or walk alone"? Why are you avoiding me like I carry some sort of contagious disease? Why do you often have bags under your eyes? Why Draco why?" I screamed at him.

All the resentment I felt towards his treatment for me. I screamed it in. For ages I asked myself if I wasn't good enough for him. If I was the problem that was driving him away from me. And that was he seeing some other girl. But when I saw how pained he was whenever he saw me, I knew he was keeping something from me. Did Draco Malfoy not want to be with me anymore?

***

When she screamed, my heart melted away. Everything she did, whether she was angry or happy or sad, it turned me on. She was my life. My universe. Everything that I stood for. But I destroyed it. What I stood for. When I was forced to join him, I knew I needed to do my part to keep her from harm's way. She just canny find out my identity nor get into this mess. I loved her and I would not stand seeing her join me in this.

"I love you. I promise I will never let you feel or walk alone," I said the same thing I told her two years ago, when I confessed to her my feelings and asked her to be my Girlfriend before I turned my back and apparated away.

For the first time in my life, I cried. I cried for a girl who meant the whole world to me. Who just wanted to have a normal romantic life like everyone else. But of all people, she fell for me, who couldn't even give her the simplest of things like love.

•••
For new readers, please take note that this book is currently undergoing MAJOR EDITING . So funny things might be popping up as well as some not so well written chapters. Do stick with me as I try my very best to make this book as good as possible! Oh and I have like very slow updates at times and I do apologise! Thank you for your kind understandings! Hope you will love this book! 😉