S I X | Well, Atleast I Tried

{Asher's Office. Edited.}

Song: Roses

Artist (s): Chainsmokers ft ROZES

 Silence speaks when words can't.

********************************************************************************************************************************************************

Chances's POV

"They'll be here in a minute, Alpha" I announced to Asher who just nodded in response. Asher is my best friend, yet I still call him Alpha. The only reason behind this is because Asher treats everyone equally, If everyone calls him Alpha, then so do I. Status don't matter. That's what I respect about Asher. More then a friend or Alpha, Asher is my brother and because I have a brother, I will always have a friend. I'm sure of it.

A few minutes later there was a quiet knock on the office door. I could already smell the fear. 

"Come in" I permitted. Asher didn't bother with any of this. After what happened not one pack member has heard Asher say a word. The only person he actually communicates with is me. The main reason behind this is because Asher believes that meaningless silence is better than meaningless words.

The three fools walked in, tails tucked between their legs. No, they were not in wolf form. It was just an expression. Come on, guys. Keep up. They all stood in a line in front of Asher's desk, not daring to raise an eye.

One growl from Asher, is all it took for the boys to start tripping over their words trying to come up with a reasonable explanation. 

"Silence" I growled shutting everyone up instantly. 

"You" I said addressing Aiden. He was the one who lead the rest. Idiot. I seriously feel like if I smacked the stupid out of him, there wouldn't be anything left. Aiden took a step forward, his hands behind his back, eyes directed to the ground. 

"Explain" I ordered

"Uh...I...ermm..." He stumbled over his words before gathering enough courage to form a coherent sentence. One that actually made sense. 

"That girl..she...erm..she threw herself on me. She wanted m-.." he rushed out but was cut short when a growl interrupted him. Asher was instantly on his feet and had Aiden pinned to the wall, within seconds. Josh and Cole looked like they were going to pass out any second. Damn, boys. I sighed. Now, I have to actually put some effort in. I walked to Asher and tried to pry him off Aiden.

"Get off him" I said pathetically whacking his arm. It wouldn't hurt if Aiden got a little extra punishment. I really didn't like him. After a few seconds when I saw Aiden's face start to turn blue, I finally decided to get Asher off him. I wrapped my hand around Asher's and pried it off Aiden's neck. 

'You need to calm down. Why are you so angry anyway?' I mind-linked him. He just stalked toward the window glaring out at the trees. What did the trees ever do to him, apart from giving his wolf a place to pee? He should be grateful. 

"Get back in line" I growled at Aiden who was sprawled on the floor. He managed to get himself up and back in line.

"Stand straighter" I loved having such power. Such fun.