T W E N T Y - S E V E N | Too Damn Much

{Gif of Asher and Alicia. Edited}

Song: All in my head (flex)

Artist: Fifth Harmony ft Fetty Wap

You're mad. Bonkers. Off your head...but I'll tell you a secret...all of the best people are.

**************************************************************************************************************************************

Asher's POV

Just as the knife was about to pierce the skin of my neck, a horrifying scream and blinding light took our vision. My hands shot up, trying to block out the light. I blinked once. Twice. Before opening my eyes fully again. The first thing I did was check on my 'uncle'. He was frozen in place and was staring at Alicia. Using the chance to my advantage, I knocked the knife out of his hands and wrapped my hands around his neck, breaking it in the process. I waited for his lifeless body to fall before turning back to Alicia. 

A bright light outlined her body and her eyes were pure gold. Her breathing was ragged and then everything stopped. The light faded and her eyes turned back to their original colour before she fell to the ground. Instantly, I was by her side trying to shake her awake.

"Lee? Lee?" I shook her as the fear started to creep in. I couldn't feel her wolf. I quickly picked her up bridal style before running off towards the car. I knew when we found Alicia she wouldn't be in the state to shift so I brought a car along with me. I got her seated, strapping her in before racing to the pack house. As soon as we got there, I immediately ran her to the hospital wing yelling at each and every doctor. Within two minutes, she was placed on the bed and the doctors had already begun examining her.

I clenched and un-clenched my fists trying to control my anger. This was all my fault. I should have been with her. I closed my eyes sighing deeply before walking back into the room.

"Alpha. The Luna is safe, but she needs time to recover. As in time, I mean a few days." the doctor informed. 

"What was the glow?" I asked. It was something I had never witnessed before.

"It was the revival of her wolf. Her wolf was dying but when she saw her mate in danger it brought her back." I nodded and gave him the permission to leave. He left me with my thoughts and left the room. Most of my wounds had healed already but Alicia still had bruises covering her entire face and body. I walked over to her clasping her hand in mine absorbing her pain. It was a trait only a Alpha had. Finishing, I sat down next to the bed never letting go of her hand. 

I don't know how many hours I sat there staring at the bruises on Alicia's face before Chance interrupted me. 

"How are you?" I just shrugged.

"You want something to eat?" 

'I'm fine'

"Call me if you do" with that he left the room again knowing I didn't want any company. Sighing I got up walking around the room to pass time. From that day on, I did everything in that hospital room. Sleep. Eat. And pack work. Days passed but there was still no sign of waking up from Alicia. I missed her so much. She's my everything. She was my first kiss. My first love. Heck she's the first person I've had sex with. Yes. Believe it or not I was a virgin before I met Alicia.

Dejected, I slumped down in my chair on the fourth day and grabbed hold of Alicia's hand like always. I closed my eyes bringing it up to my face slowly giving it a peck and that's when I felt it. A squeeze.

"Lee?" her eyes flickered while they were still closed.

"Come on baby. I'm right here" I whispered even though I don't know whether she could hear me or not. She slowly began opening her eyes but shut them instantly as the light hit her. She squeezed my hand tighter and I did the same in response.

"Once more."  she opened her eyes again blinking. Once. Twice. Thrice. 

"Hi beautiful" I whispered as she looked at me. I got up grabbing a glass of water before lifting her up, helping her drink it. After she finished she laid back down exhausted from the little action. 

"How's life, tell me how's your family?" she smiled. I knew those words would make her smile.

"Didn't know you were a swiftie" she teased with a smile still playing on her bruised lips. I just winked but couldn't help but look at the bruises. I got and got a toothbrush and helped Alicia brush her teeth after she had requested for it.

'Alicia is awake. Inform the pack' I mind-linked Chance. The pack have been restless even after their Luna's return.

'That's great. I'll do that right now'. The next thing I knew Brittany and Alec barged in with Chance following a few minutes after.

"Thank God you're awake." Brittany launched herself at Alicia. Just as I opened my mouth to yell at her for hurting her, Alicia opened her arms hugging her back with a smile. Brittany left her and gave way to Alec who did the same.

He's gay. No bad intentions. He's g...fuck it

"That's enough" I growled grabbing the back of his shirt pulling him off her.

"It was hella quiet without you" Chance piped in with a grin.

"I'm gonna take that as a compliment" she smiled but I could see the pain in her eyes. I took a few steps back before turning on my heels leaving the room. The hallway was dimly lit but I could still find my way around.

"Asher?" I turned around to see Alisha standing there staring at me. 

"What are you doing? Get back in bed" I ran up to her grabbing her waist. She moved out of my hold making me growl.

"Where were you going?" 

"To the gym" I took a step back.

"You think all this is your fault, don't you?" she stepped closer to me. I didn't look at her.

"You know what? I can't do this right now" she tugged at her hair walking away from me. Before she could I trapped her against the wall crashing my lips with hers. She resisted for a second before clutching my shirt kissing me back. A few minutes later she let go of me and pulled my head down so she could rest her forehead against mine. She mutter something about her breath trying to pull away but I didn't let her. She sighed giving up.

"Don't you dare think that" she threatened. I just nodded anyway. I couldn't leave her even if I wanted to. I loved her too damn much.

*****************************************************************************************************************************************

{A/N: Heyyy Homiieesss. Now I have some bad news. There is only one chapter left excluding the epilogue and that other bad news is that I won't be updating for the next six weeks. The reason being that I will be on holiday, but I promise I'll update as soon as I get back. Love you and please don't hate me. Please...

Vote.

Comment.

Share.

Lots of Love - Me}