T W E N T Y - F O U R | I Have No Regrets

{Edited}

Song: One Dance by Drake and Hasta el Amanecer by Nicky Jam | Mashup

Artist (s): Alex Aiono 

Life begins at the end of your comfort zone.

*************************************************************************************************************************************

You know what happiness is?

It's waking up in the middle of the night for no reason, shifting under the blankets and feeling the heat of the person next to you. It's turning around to see them in their most peaceful, innocent , and vulnerable state. They breathe as though the weight of the world lays on anyone's shoulder but their own. You smile, kiss their face in the most gentle manner so as not to wake them. You turn back around and an involuntary grin forms on your own face. You feel an arm wrap around you waist, and know it doesn't get any better than this.  

That's what happiness is to me.

If I could have just one wish, I would wish to wake up everyday, to the sound of his breath against my neck, the warmth of his lips on my cheek, the touch of his fingers on my skin and the feel of his heart beating with mine. Knowing that I could never find that feeling with anyone else.

I lifted a finger tracing the details of his face. His eyes. His nose. His lips.His eyes slowly fluttered open and her threw me a lazy smile.

"Good morning" I whispered smiling up at him. He leant down to peck my lips before pulling me against him, tucking my face in his shoulder. My breathe probably stunk.

"I have school" I tried to get out of his grip but as always it was futile. 

"Stay" was all he said. Before I could say anything else the door flew open. Asher growled jumping on top of me, using the sheet to cover our naked bodies. 

"Oh shit. . .I didn'-"

"Just leave, Alec. I'll be out in a few" I said to a stuttering Alec. He nodded running out again. Asher still was frozen on top of glaring at the door.

"Asher, he's gone" he ignored me resting his head in my neck.

"I'm going to take a shower" I managed to push Asher off before wrapping the sheets around my body. I ran to the bathroom ignoring Asher's calls.

"No Asher. If we shower together, I'll be missing school." I replied for the umpteenth time. Asher just grunted before walking off.

*****

"So, how was it?" Brittany asked giving me the same look, everyone was throwing at me. Since I stepped out of the pack house everyone had been staring at me differently.

"How was what?" I gathered my books in my bag before heading out of the classroom.

"The hanky panky" 

"What?" I choked. 

"How the hell do you know?" my scent had already changed.

"You could have been a little quieter" Alec caught up to us, wrapping an arm around my shoulder.

"Well, if you knew why did you barge in this morning?" I pushed him away blushing.