T W E N T Y - T W O | Catch Me

{Gif of Alec. Edited}

Song: Check Yes Juliet

Artist (s):  We The Kings

Work hard. Have fun. Make history.

************************************************************************************************************************************

"Please don't go" 

"I can't stay Ali, you know that. I have a Pack to go back to. I have a responsibility." Dad hugged me. Before executing the plan, we had to make sure that anybody who wasn't a Pack member was informed. We were all stood outside the pack house waiting for my dad to make his decision.

"Dad! There's something wrong. Please stay. I have a bad feeling about you leaving. Something's going to happen." I begged. Ever since my dad informed me about his departure,  something just whispered to me. Something bad was about to happen.

"Please dad." My vision became blurry. I held on to my dad's hands pulling him back. Asher, Alec, chance and Brittany just looked on. 

"I'm sorry" he kissed my forehead getting into the car along with his driver. He drove off. Not being able to help it, I fell to the floor on my knees. Something was wrong. My dad was the only family I had left. I couldn't lose him. Before, I could do anything I felt a hand stoke my hair. 

"Dad!" I jumped up and straight into his arms. He wrapped his arms around me pulling me closer.

"Please don't go" I cried. My dad pulled back.

"I trust you" he whispered. Looking around I saw the car wasn't here.

"The car?" I asked voicing my thoughts.

"I told the driver to go back" he answered. I nodded kissing his cheek. He smiled walking back into the pack house. I smiled a little to myself turning around to face the others. Asher stood there, slightly opening his arms. With my smile turning wider, I ran into his arms. He wraps his arms around my waist, lifting me off the ground, tucking his face into my neck. 

"Awwee. Isn't this cute, it's not like we're threatened of an attack or anything. Nope, we have all the time in the world." Chance exclaimed sarcastically. I moved out of Asher's arms but he still placed one arm around my waist.

"Shall we?" I asked addressing everyone. They knew what I was on about. They all nodded and soon we were on our way.

*****

'Are you sure this will not harm you' Asher mind-linked me.

"You sure you're going to be okay?" Alec asked not even a second later. 

"Doing this will take up a lot of energy of mine. I have never done anything even remotely close to this. But I do know, it is not life threatening. Nothing will happen me, just leave me a little weak that's all." I explained to everyone. They looked un-sure but nodded anyway. Asher just stood there.

"Stand back" I ordered stepping forward. Before I could place one foot down, I was pulled back and a pair of lips assaulted mine. I wrapped my hand around Asher's neck pulling him closer. He pulled book resting his forehead against mine.