How we exist but not actually live

No strong or intense emotions.
That's the rule.
Everything could trigger them, my mood swings. And is all because of her Because of her voice whispering in my mind.
And then the alarm rings.
The first time at 6.30 am
The second time at 6.50 am
The third time at 7.10 am.
And now, I know that I am not dreaming.
I set my alarm everynight even if I don't actually need it.
"Maybe this Is all a dream.A nightmare.Just wait.. In the morning you'll wake up..."I go to sleep thinking this. I wake up thinking this.
And then,the alarm rings,But I never wake up... This is reality.

Wake up.Go to school or work,waste between 6 and 9 hours of your life, come back home,do more work,get drunk on the tought that you are happy. And then,go back to sleep.
Then press" replay".
This is you. Your life.
Everybody's life.

"Stop that please.... Is disturbing my nightmares "Said Emily, one of my roommates.She is one of the mysteries I met in this world. She's kind and sweet, the kind of person that you can't help but love. Still,her wrists are painted in red and she keeps most of her toughts in her head. Me and Vivien, we are the only ones who she talks to.That's because she's afraid, she told us one night when neither of us could find the desired sleep. She's afraid of people, of rejection, of the world. That's all because of a boy who didn't love her and of her parents who were too blind to see that she was all alone and afraid of the world,afraid to live in her own body. It's their fault that she can't talk without apologising... Wow..people have the power to destroy you.
" She told you to stop that bullshit! "said Vivien in a harsh voice" or I'll break it in that pretty head of yours "she said and then laughed. Vivien, another mystery to me.She and her freedom. She is not afraid of words, she uses them without thinking how much they can destroy. Destroy people and dreams.
I wonder if I am a mystery to them too.
This is what we,humans do.We are addicted to silence and to never letting the others know us...and to not knowing them...we are all mysteries in this world... To everyone... Even if you think that you truly know them.
I remember that my mother used to compare my father with the spring breeze. She told me that he helped her bloom,but she didn't know that the warm breeze was to become a storm, a storm that will take away everything she held dear.... But...I think that in this case, she was the storm.. Because she took me away from my father..
But him, my father used to compare my mother to a hill with flowers. Always in bloom, always beautiful.. Well,she is not like this...and I know it... Maybe he destroyed her too...Maybe they were both storms in eachother's lifes. . Maybe we are all storms.
And I was mad.I was mad at my father for destroying my mother's life and I was mad at my mother for destroying my father's life.... And I was mad at myself for destroying their lives.. Guess that I had a period in my life when I was simply mad at everyone around me...Probably we are all mad at something. You see... We are all mad...so mad that we go blind to all the beauty in the world..we look down at the things that crawl and.. Even if sometimes we see flowers... We forget to look up, at the sky... Where the real magic happens. Maybe that's the problem.. We're either too mad to realise that the world is beautiful, either ignorant to it's beauty... Or we're simply a bunch of brainwashed idiots who forgot the meaning of happiness...

At least, that's exactly what Air would say...