The world

My school is for kids with special needs. At least that's what my mother said. Special school for special kids means special classes. So... Is not really your average school. We do maths, and biology, chemestry and physics.. But also social studies.. How to act in the society, how to behave in case of danger, react under pressure,politics,psychology and human interactions. That's what our education is based off. Sience everyone in this place is 'special' in a very... Interesting way... Like are my roommates,Vivien and Emily... Like I am...
But who is normal anyway? And why do we need to be called ' special needs kids '? I mean,that's a nice way of saying 'Futureless','Burdens on the society's shoulders', 'Attention seekers '..I wonder wich one the world prefers.
The world...that's a really messed up place... I mean...it scares me..to think that someday I'll have to go there and survive by own...But.. I'm never by my own am I?Because ,Air is everywhere, around me,in my body,in my lungs..in my mind...

I'm scared..So scared... Of the world... Of myself... Of breathing too much...because I need air. We all need air to breath...

I remember the 'world' before I came in this institution. Before my parents divorced, before I started to be afraid of it... It was a nice place , as I grew up a spoiled child, and that usually can ruin someone's future. Having everything you want as a kid, you'll think it'll be the same as a grown up.But Hell No!Everything you have can me taken in just few seconds, in a blink of an eye...Maybe on the other side of the mirror, things are different... But here is no Wonderland and I am no Alice. Or maybe there I am on the good side and over there is a pure nightmare..or maybe is a absolutely nothing and I am truly crazy for believing that there is.
There is this boy in my school I think that his name is Mars,he always invents stories crazier than Alice in Wonderland.. Crazier than what you could imagine. Because his mind works different.. Like..he's far from reality.. Maybe he only lives in his head.and we,are a dreamlike world to him. Maybe it would be better if we all lived in our heads all the time. So,anyway, one time he told us a story about a girl called Cindy,and this girl had special powers..because with only one smile,she could make anyone happy. She could take anyone's sadness and tears away.. But still,people hated her. Feared her.. And what do people do when they are afraid of something? They kill it.. That's what they did to her.. Oh no,don't think that they killed her body because she was like a Godness and no one knows how to kill a heavenly being. They destroyed her soul. They locked her in a dark room with a huge television and showed her all the terrors in this world. From war,plague, murders to everything that passed into their sick minds. Because instead making art about a beautiful world,we,humans think of how it will end.. So,after few days,when they brought her out of the dark dungeon, her body was shacking, she was pale and the light in her eyes was gone. But she, had one last drop of power.
The thing is,that she was in love. With a human man.With the one who sold her to the people who killed her light. But she forgave him.And still found the power to love him.So of course that when she found about his problem she hurried to his side.. She looked at him and with teary eyes she smiled. And brought happiness to his heart... But it was the last smile her lips ever mimicked.. Because all the kindness and beauty in her heart died at that moment.. She she... She became exactly like the others. Afraid to love,afraid of happiness.

That's exactly what the world doesor kids with special . What we all do..when something makes us happy,we are afraid of it... So we destroy it with our own hands.

Soo..what do you guys think? Please tell me your honest opinions and maybe vote? By the way I need suggestions for future character's names.So I would love a little bit if help from you guys.

(A/N I think is time to update this chaper and make something clear, ' school for kids with special needs' was a metaphor,it you didn't catch what i meant please tell me so i can explain it)