The party

Ravens Pov

I had a shortish black dress with a love heart neck. I had a long sparkling trail that lead to the floor and it was laced across the top with no back. It had a silk black belt covered in small crystals. I had large moon earrings and a crystal stud (instead of my lip ring) on the left side of my bottom lip. My jet black hair was in lose curls that hung just above my hips. I had some maskara on and eye liner. My lips were bare and i only wore concealer to hide faint scars from when he beat me.... My nails were also black fading into blue with a small crescent moon on it. I wore a love heart necklace my mother gave me when i was little and that i never took off.

Emma wore a princess style dress. It was white and hugged her slim and curvy figure perfectly. It was 'poofy' and had a small blue tinted trail and her dress hung slightly above the floor. She wore almost the same make up and wore plain hoop earrings with fake nails (because she always bit hers). Her long blond hair was in a neat bun on the top of her head with a few stray strands here and there.

Becky had a long red dress that reached the floor. The skirt of it was silk while the top was coated in a layer of crystals. She wore a little more make up and had to put in contacts because she refused to wear her glasses. She had no piercings but had her strawberry hair in a long braid that reached past her butt.

Bethan had a deep blue colour dress with a criss cross back and reached the floor. It had a beaded top which was a little see through and a silk skirt that trailed across the ground behind her. A large rose rested on the edge of her silk belt and necklace of pearls around her neck. Her brown hair hugged her hips and she wore dark blue lipstick making her lips and eyes pop. Apart from that she didnt have much make up but she wore star earrings.

-------------------------------------------

They all rushed away leaving me to pay for the taxi.
I pull out my purse and hand the driver the money.
"Thank you" He smiles smugly before driving off. Seriously i am going to kill them all any second.
Quickly i show the guards my invitation and they stare at me with dark eyes. Smirking they open the huge entrance and i swiftly follow the loud sound of laughter and muffled voices. Again another set of guards open the huge double marble door. It had gold patters swirling round the rims and a two golden crown sat in the centre of them both.
I am at the top of a huge flight of stairs and everyone goes quiet. All eyes are on me. The boys looking at me with lust and the girls with either disgust or jealousy. Slowly i make my way down in attempts not to fall face first in front of the royal family. This was exactly what i wanted to avoid. Attention. I hated being in its centre. It made me all sweaty and nervous and i hated it.
Slowly people stopped staring and i noticed that all three of the best friends had already found their mates. How? The way they look and act around them. Their eyes are filled with love and passion. Both man and woman share a look that just shows their connection between each other. I didnt mind having a mate. I mean im only 17 and i have a lot left t find out and discover.

I didnt want to interrupt them and their 'bonding' session. So i decide to hide in the corner table. I had no idea were the king or queen or prince was and i was nervous as hell. I was fiddling with my hands and i bet my nose was scrunched with concentration....
"Mind if i sit here?" A strong voice came and i look up from my hands.
A very tall man a few years older was stood smirking at me.
"No i dont mind" I say almost a whisper.
"So whats a pretty little thing like you doing at something like this?" He sits across from me.
"My friends got a invitations and invited me as well" I smile slightly.
"Were are they?" He furrowed his eye brows.
"With their mates they only just found" I grumble resting my head on the table.
"Oh" He chuckled lightly.
"Parties are not my thing if you cannot tell" I grunt taking a sip of my coke.
"I never would of guessed" His smirk instantly on his face again.
"Whats your name" I ask lifting my head off the table.
"Aiden" He holds out his hand.
"Raven" I shake his hand before leaning back against my chair.
"Well Raven would you like to dance?" He got up taking me with him.
"Ugh do i have to" I groan.
"Yes now come on" He dragged me to everyone else who was dancing.
His hands travelled to my hips and mine round his neck. He lifted me onto his feet so he could guide me seems i didnt know how to dance. I started to laugh and enjoy myself a little. I ignored all the stares i got from everyone and just enjoyed this moment while it lasted.
"Am i heavy" I ask leaning into his chest.
"Nah you light as a feather" That made me laugh.
"Dont lie" I giggle and he shakes his head.
"So what do you do?" He asks.
"I have a waitress job in the Moonlight Forest Cafe.....What about you?" I say looking up at him.
"I am the Prince's Beta" He smirked and my face went pale.
"Oh......" Was all i could say.
I realised everyone was watching me-us now. They were all smiling or scowling and watching us dance.
"You know your a very bea-" Aiden was cut off by a loud growl.
I jump a little letting go of Aiden almost falling over. I start to shake before tripping backwards. A strong pair of arms grabs me pulling me into his toned chest sending a shot a tingles round my body before i could fall. I froze in shock as my wolf Maeve was going crazy.
"Mine" The husky voice growled followed by a chain of gasps.
I try to wriggle out of the man's grip but he hugs me tighter sending another round of pins and needles round my body. Then i was ripped from his grip and towards Aiden. My wolf whined because of the loss of contact with the stranger. Aiden growled loudly.
"I saw her first" Aiden snarls pushing me behind him.
"She's not some toy Aiden" The stranger growls.
"What ever"He grumbles.
I peek from behind Aiden to see the most gorgeous guy i had ever seem in my entire life ever.
He had dirty blond hair with huge blue eyes. He was huge and tanned and very muscley body.
"She's mine" The hottie growled even louder than before.
"No Aaron she's not" Aiden snarled again.
They continued to argue but my mind was clouded. Aaron suited him so well. Very well.
But i noticed one thing....He was the prince....A golden crown resed on his coiffed hair.
While they were distracted i slipped trough the crowd and bolted out the nearest door.
"RAVEN" Aidens voice roared but that only made me run faster.
There was just a huge hallway maze. I smelt Aaron was close behind. His pine scent sent me wild but i didnt need a mate. No yet anyway. So i bolted down each hall hoping to find the exit. Once again i was ensnared by a strong pair of arms round me waist. Aaron. His scent was amazing.... I tried to ignore the tingling sensation and fight against his grip.
"Mine" He growled making me shiver.
"Let go of me" I wiggle out his grip only to be caught by Aiden.
"Get off her Aiden" Aaron warned but he only laughed.
"AIDEN LET GO" I growl loudly shocking them both.
Did i ever mention my parents were Alpha and Luna? No? Well they were so yeah i have a bit growl.
I kick Aiden were the sun dont shine and he howls in pain. He crumpled to the ground holding his 'area' in pain cursing under his breath. I glare at Aaron for a second his eyes filled with shock and amazement.
"bye" i whisper running away again. My wolf growled at me in protest......

But running was the only thing i could do.