Birthday Girl

Ravens Pov

"YOU ARE JUST A STUPID PIECE OF SHIT! NO ONE WILL EVER LOVE YOU BUT ME! YOU ARE MINE RAVEN! MINE!" His loud voice echoed through my mind as he launched me against my bedroom door.
Blood dripped from my nose and oozed from the gash on my cheek. His eyes were a deadly black and held no emotion towards me. A occasional tint of red could be seen in his black holes for eyes only adding to his beating.He continued to stomp on my small pale body, kicking and punching me. Using me like his human punching bag
"P-please Jake please stop"I sob and his face flushes pale.
"Oh god oh god oh god Ray i am so sorry" His once black eyes had returned to their baby blue orbs.
"S-stay away" I yelp as he steps closer.
"no no Ray please tell me i did NOT do this" He was desperate for me to say that.
"You did this" My voice was hoarse and his eyes darkened a shade.
"NO! Please i am so sorry please" He rushes over to me and i jolt backwards.
"GET AWAY GET AWAY" I cry pushing him away with all my strength.
"I will never do this ever again i promise" He screams.
"NO YOU SAID THAT THE PAST 8 TIMES" I lost it.
"YOU CANNOT DO THIS" He shouts.
"YES I CAN WHAT MAN PUTS HIS HANDS ON THE WOMAN HE SAYS HE LOVES"
"YOU DONT KNOW WHAT I HAVE BEEN THROUGH" His eyes return to black holes as he slaps me across my already red cheeks.
"YOU DONT KNOW WHAT I'V DONE FOR YOU"  He yells hitting me again.
I fall to the floor and glare at him. 
I pick myself back up and walk up to him. I stand there a second before i knee him were the sun dont shine and punch him square in the nose.
"This releationship is over" I spat then i ran back home. Away from the abuse. Away from him.
Finger prints are painted on my hip and across my cheek. I have a black eye and multiple other bruises. My once green eyes were grey and my skin was deathly. A rush of pain flew through my body. Every slap punch and pain he caused i felt all at once.But i refuse to cry. Instead i fall to the floor letting out a inhuman scream of sorrow. The sound echoed through the empty house scaring me slightly that i could make that noise. But no one came to check on me. No one cared if i was okay. 

Not any more  

----------------------------------------------------------------

"Happy birthday princess" A sleepy voice whispers and my eyes shoot open.
Its only Aaron. Its only Aaron.
I rest my head on his toned chest and he started messing with my hair.
"Hey are you okay Princess" His eyes were slightly darker than usual.
"Yeah I'm fine" I yawn snuggling deeper into his chest
He nodded before stroking my cheek.
"I cannot wait to see your wolf" He smirked before pushing me off him.
"Yeah yeah" I mumble cuddling a pillow instead.
"Come on up you get baby girl" He says launching the covers to the other side of the room.
"Noooo i wanna sleep" I whine.
"Right you leave me no choice" A evil smile appearing on his face.
I was the last (or only one known) of my race of wolf. Meaning i don't shift until i am 18. And that's today. I was beyond exited. I was ecstatic to finally see how beautiful Maeve really was. She started to talk to me when i was around 6 or 7 which is a lot younger than others. Their wolves start to talk at around 15 or 16 mostly when they shift for the first time. My parents told me that i was just special and that i will find out when i am older....I still don't have a clue.
I was cut from my thoughts by Aaron leaping into me.
"Aaron get o-" I realised what he was going to do and frantically start shaking my head.
"DONT YOU DARE AARON JACKSON" I shout trying to wriggle free.
"Oh i dare princess" He grins.
He starts to tickle me sending a serge of sparks through my body and i burst out laughing.
"STOP AARON PLEASE" I squeal before falling out of the bed in a fir of laughter.
"Well i think you're awake" He chuckles picking me up.
"I hate you" I grumble before his eyes turn a deathly black.

"NEVER. SAY. THAT. EVER. AGAIN"