Our final chapter

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!IMPORTANT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am sad this is almost the last chapter. Sorry if it seems rushed but i don't want to drag this story out. There will be a prologue after this chapter so not to worry. Also after my next book, I will think of doing a sequel to this one maybe....

==========================

Ravens Pov

My long dress flowed behind me as i look in the mirror one last time.
My hair was braided then put in a bun. I had light makeup and I was shaking.
I had no one to walk me down the altar and i was on the verge of crying.
Suddenly, the door of my dressing room opened and there stood Aarons dad Derek.
"What are you doing here?" He smiles.
"Well i cannot let me daughter in law walk down the aisle alone now can I?" I pull him into a tight hug.
"Thank you" I whisper.
"You look absolutely beautiful by the way" He complements and a slight blush was dusted on my cheeks.
"Thank you" I smile before pulling my veil over my face.
"Let's get going then shall we" He smiles and I nod.
We open the doors before making our way down a small hallway. Taking a left we are confronted with two huge oak double doors.
"Ready?" Derek asks squeezing my hand a little.
"Ready" I sigh linking our arms.
Music started to play and the quiet hums of voices stopped. A set of guards pushed open the doors with ease revealing me soon to be husband and adoring family members.
There were a few lines of pews each connected by rows of silk and roses. A small red carpet trailed to the priest and Aaron leading me to my future. Lisa (Aarons mum) was sat at the front sobbing with happiness making me smile. 
Slowly we made our was to the front of the petite church and Derek lets go of my arm. He kisses my cheek before handing me over to Aaron with a grin.
"Hi," He whispers making me giggle.
"Hi," I say before the priest started.

"Dearly beloved. We are gathered here today to join these two souls in holy matrimony. The groom will now say his vows followed by the bride" He smiles before we all gaze at Aaron. He is sweating buckets but i squeeze his hand and smile softly at him.
"Now do you Aaron Jackson, take Raven Moon to be your lawfully wedded wife,
to have and to hold from this day forward; for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish, till death us do part, according to God's holy law. In the presence of God, you make this vow."
"I do" He grins making me blush.
"And do you Raven Moon, take Aaron Jackson to be your lawfully wedded husband, to have and to hold from this day forward; for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish, till death us do part, according to God's holy law. In the presence of God, you make this vow."
"I do"
"I now pronounce you husband and wife. You may now kiss the bride"
Aaron gently pulls back my veil revealing my teary eyes.
"I love you" I whisper.
"I love you too" He smiles before wrapping his arms around my waist.
I wrap my arms around his neck and our lips touch in a slow passion filled kiss.
Fireworks exploded around my body and a tingling sensation nipped at my skin.
When we pull back we rested out foreheads against each other and i look into his eyes.
A small tear fell from his eye.
"Whats wrong baby" I frown wiping it away with my thumb.
"Nothing" He smiles.
"Then why are you crying?" He pulls me into a tight embrace.

"Because i finally got my happily every after"

----------------------------------

SO THAT WAS IT! Apart from the prolog, i am planning on writing a little after this but hey ho. 
I really hoped you enjoyed this story and if you wanna check out my newest one it is called Finding Ava Lightning. Sorry if you think its a bit rushed but again i didn't want to drag it out to long. But!

I <3 YOU ALL!!!!

Comment?

Vote? 

Follow?

Maybe?

-Tasha xox