Alpha's inner wolf

Ravens Pov

His face turned a ghastly white and his features overflowing with regret.
"I-i-i" He looked at me trying to search my eyes for something.
But i knew if i saw his eyes i would instantly forgive him and as much as i loved him i needed time.
"Please just leave me alone" I whisper.
"I'm sorry princess please" He stepped forward but i back down.
"Don't" I glare at the ground.
"P-please i swear i didn't mean it i love you i love you so god damn much" His  voice cracking.
"I need to gather my thoughts" I choke out.
"No you don't" He cried reaching for my hand.
Flinching i shake my head.
"I'm not going with you I-i-i can't" 
"Please Ray" His eyes brimmed with tears his eyes glazed over.
"I can't" I whisper before cutting the mind link.

He rushed towards me and i leap over his tall frame.
"RAVEN" He screams his face painted in pain.
I shake my head.
"Raven J. Moon in the name of the Jackson Royals I order you to make you're way to the palace!" He growls his eyes glowing.
His wolf.
I had never spoken to his wolf. Mainly because we were just getting to know each other but he has not met mine so we are equal. But that didn't matter now.
I shake my head again before he shifts.
The sound of cracking bones and howls ran through the woods as we circle each other.
"You left me no choice" He growls, his eyes glowing black, his voice was deep echoed through my head.
His wolf was pitch black like many Alpha's were. But he had a white crown on the back of his neck. 
Launching forward I skid under him and he crashes into a tree. 
Wow for a Alpha he sucks at fighting
Maeve giggles
Before i could reply i was pinned with his claws digging into my shoulders.
I yelp whining as they began to draw blood and i frantically try wriggle from his grip.
"YOUR HURTING ME" I cry the pain increasing as his claws dug further into my skin.
My wolf yelped begging to take over so she could stop this awful pain. So i did.
Closing my eyes i felt my giddy wolf slowly take over my body leaving me to just watch the scene unfold.

=====================

Sorry its short but i have had a lot of football matches/practice lately so this was all i could do before i had to go.
And i am planning on a figh
t scene for the next chapter so yeah.

~Tasha