Remember me

WARNING THIS THING GETS A LITTLE SMUTTY SO IF YOU DON'T LIKE THAT KINDA STUFF THEM SKIP IT AT THE WARNING PART!!!!!!!

------------------------------------------

Ravens Pov

"AARON PLEASE I'M SORRY" I yell pounding against the door.
"GO AWAY YOU DON'T KNOW ME" He shouts every word drenched in pain.

"AARON PLEASE I DO I SWEAR I DO" I cry sliding down against the door.
It had been like this for the past 6 hours. It had been a week since i woke up but i only just got my memory back. Well 6 hours ago......
Like a light switch i remembered everything. But Aaron did not believe me so i was sat here begging for him to open the door. I felt his pain when I didnt remember him but i didnt understand what it meant. And now i do he refuses to see me. Its 1 in the morning and I am sat at his door.
"AARON OPEN THIS GOD DAM DOOR NOW!" I plead.
Nothing...
"LEAVE ME ALONE PLEASE" A weak unidentifiable voice whispered making my heart break.
"NO! I will prove i remember" I sob hot tears falling from my sleepy.
Silence.
"I remember how we met on the 18th March at a party to find YOUR mate. I remember how you ripped me from Aidens grip because you were jealous i was dancing with him. I remember you argued with him for ages before you noticed i had fled. I remember how you came to my school trying to find me and posted your guards at every door so i did not escape and i remember how you followed me all the way to my hiding place. How you came to the beach then when i locked the door you sat at the door until i let you in and you stayed with me for the week because you wanted to get to know me. I remember how you held me close when i ran in your room because of the thunder and how you said you would protect me. AND HOW WHEN WE CAME HERETO THIS DAM CASTLE YOU SAID YOU LOVED ME" The tears refused to stop as i sat on the floor outside his door curled up. My knees were tucked into my chest and i hid my head with my hands. Sobbing waiting for him to answer but there was nothing.

Then his door flew open and there he was. His cheeks were puffy and his eyes were bloodshot. His hair was messy and bags hung under his eyes. Before i could say anything he dropped to the floor pulling me into his lap and clung to me like his life depended on it. I wrap my legs round his waist and my arms round his neck pulling him closer both sobbing loudly. 
"I love you Princess" He whispers his hot breath against my neck making me shiver.
"I love you Prince charming" I murmur into his neck.

WARNING THIS BIT GETS A LITTLE SMUTTY.......

He picked me up and threw me onto his bed locking the door behind him. In seconds he was hovering over me attacking my lips. I groan as he trailed wet kissed down my jaw and across my neck. 
"A-aron" I gasp as he sucked on the base of my neck.
"I missed you so much"He growled moving back to my lips.
Sliding his tongue across my lip i quickly part my lips making him smirk into the kiss. He then slipped his tongue into my mouth exploring every inch. I arch my back grinding against him making him moan.
"Oh god Princess do that again" He groans his hands sliding down to my butt.
He squeezes it lightly making me gasp a little and him to slip his tongue back into my mouth. I slowly arch my hips and he pushes me further into the tent in his trousers.
"A-a-aron m-mark me" I moan and he stops.
"Are you sure?" He says smirking.
"Please" I whisper making his smirk grow wider.
"Only if you mark me to" He says biting me ear lightly.
"O-okay" I moan as he grasps me breasts and i yelp in pleasure.
He slid his tongue across my collar bone making me shiver. Continuing to grind harder on me he sinks his teeth into my skin making me cry out. The pain was quickly replaced by pleasure and i buck my hips forwards. I flip us over my hands making their way down to his crotch as i slide my tongue across his collar bone. His hands grip my hips go support me. He bucks against my hand moaning as i dig my teeth into his soft tanned skin. He grunts digging his fingers into my hip, his tongue hanging from his mouth as he silently moans. A white liquid sinks through his trousers but he ignores it and pulls me into his arms.
"You did so well baby girl" He whispers huskily.
"Mmmmm" I just hum in response.
"Time to repay the favour" He smirks evilly pulling my trousers down.

God help me.