Replaced

Ravens Pov

"Replaced...." I whisper under my breath

REPLACED BY A PLATIC BARBIE PIECE OF- I cut Maeve off with an annoyed growl. 

I was at my safe place. Back to the cabin where he followed me. Back to the place where he comforted me in the thunderstorm and when I said I would give him a chance.

Big mistake.

Launching my bag in front of me I drop onto the scorching sand and gaze at the sleeping water. Watching as every once and a while a small wave would emerge breaking the sea's slumber and would create a small ripple causing the water come rush to greet me, before quickly retreating. Watching the golden rays illuminate the surrounding, making the shells gleam back up at the shining globe in hopes to be noticed.
 Watching the small crescent stone be effortlessly pushed about and slowly wither it until one day it will finally crumble to nothing and be forgotten without a second thought.
No one caring what happens to the broken stone only how quickly it can be replaced by another in hopes it will fulfill the missing piece of the puzzle .
So, I sit here left with a great danger. My own thoughts.
With nothing to drown them out, they started to flood my thoughts causing my eyes to water.
Of course, he found another love he is the soon to be King. 
But it still hurt. My mate, the Alpha King had replaced me just like the broken stone was.

My heart clenched and a strong pain erupted throw out my body as I fall onto my side and release all the pain in one loud earth shattering cry of sorrow.

 I had lost him. 

A river of tears flowed down my pale cheeks and my body began to violently shake.
He was my reason to live.
 My other half.
My everything.
The moon Goddess had matched us together.
 It was written in our stars and the moon Goddess was the author, yet he replaced me for another. That plastic human with painted expressions and selected phrases that we all know are lies.
 The 'woman' who you can tell, lies through gritted teeth to get what she wants, not caring who she hurts in the process. 

That's what he replaced me with.

A plastic puppet of a human......

-------------------------

So this was short but I have a lot of revising and football practice and i wanted to write for you guys.
Hope you like it!!!!
Comment?
Vote?
Follow?
Maybe?

Bye xxx