Rejected snowflake

Ravens Pov

Flashback

"I DON'T CARE IF IT WAS A JOKE" He bellowed launching his fist at the wall.
"You are starting to sound like Jake" I mutter before quickly covering my mouth.
"Who is Jake" He barked stalking over to me.
"No one" I mutter,
"WHO THE FUCK IS JAKE" He growled in his alpha tone.
"So this is the real Prince" I laugh bitterly.
"What do you mean the real Prince" His eyes burned into mine.
"The real Aaron Jackson. The jealous prince who when he does not get what he wants makes you feel like shit" I spit avoiding his gaze.
"YOU ARE MY MATE I WILL NOT LET YOU SPEAK TOME LIKE THIS" He yells gripping my chin making me face him.
His eyes were a deathly black and he was bearing his canines at me. His mate.
"What if i don't want to" I whisper his eyes turning a deep blue ocean of depression but he quickly masked it and they return to the jet black nothingness.
"then it's a good thing i don't love you" He spits releasing his grip and storming out the room.  
I was frozen his words echoing through my mind.

Its a good thing i don't love you....

Dropping to my knee's i let the tears roll down my pale cheeks. He just rejected me. He does not want us. We are not good enough for him. He rejected me.
The news sunk in finally and i curl into a ball sobbing as the broken pieces of my heart wretched in pain. My other half had just left us. My soul mate does not love me. My breaths became sharp and i let out a loud and strained sob as i crawl over to the cupboard and hide. I lock the door and push myself against the wall.

He rejected me.

flashback over

I jolt up from my sleep smacking my head on low hanging 'roof' of my shelter. Basically a hollowed out tree. The snow was still falling and the crisp flakes of ice danced round the sleeping sky and the weak limp branches of the dying trees hung low to the ground. The moon still loomed above the resting world watching as the
"ow" I whine rubbing the now purple and swollen lump forming on my head.
I wrap my scarf back round my neck and tuck my hands into my coat pockets only to find my purse. Smiling with my luck i slip  out from my hiding place and stretch out. It was still dark and on the same day. It looked like i had only been asleep half a hour and i was right. Peering at my watch i was asleep for about 20 minuets. Oh well.
then waves of pain started to ripple through my body as i cry out falling face first into the snow.
"OVER THIS WAY" A loud voice shouts before another wave passed through my body.
Every cell in my body started to scream in agony as i squirm on the cold frozen ground. The sound of bones cracking bounces through the trees as shadows raced towards me.
"WE FOUND HER" The same voice yells before the figure howls.
To riddled with pain i ignore the people and try distract myself. But my mind just returned to those words.

I don't love you.

"RAVEN" A loud voice growls snapping me out of my thoughts.
There stood Aaron.
"GET AWAY FROM ME" I cry from the pain of shifting and seeing the man that rejected me.
"Ray I'm sorry just let me help you" He begs bending down next to my weak body.
"NO GET AWAY" I howl as my bones begin to break and reform.
Next thing I know I am stood on four legs and my senses have improved dramatically.
"She's a Silver blood" A man mutters.
I turn round to see around 20 men staring at me in awe and Aaron just glaring at me in shock.
How's it feel I ask Maeve and i hear her howl
So good She barks making me laugh.

"Raven Moon why the hell did you not tell me" Aaron growls and i turn to face him.
I tilt my head in response.
"You're a Silver Blood" He growls again.
Tilting my head the other way he sighs in defeat.
"They are supposed to be extinct. Their pack was wiped out 12 years ago." He explained and i just glare at him with no emotion. He rejected me. He deserves no answer.
So, I turn round and start to walk away.
"Raven" He demanded and i stop.
"They can take on any wolf they want with ease even a Alpha" He continued but i refuse to listen further. Instead i start to walk again.
"RAVEN" He growl but i ignore him.
"RAVEN GET BACK HERE" He bellows but this time i turn around.
And i growl.
It was powerful and deep. The trees shook and everyone including Aaron whimpered a little at the authority it held.
"I'M NOT GOING ANY WERE WITH YOU" I spat

"You rejected me"