Chapter 2: Logical Thinking

Judy's P.O.V.

       As the two partners sat in the train, Nick decided to go get them some snacks to munch on during the ride to BunnyBurrow. While he was gone, Judy began to overview the missing kids case.

     "A little Puma cub boy named Bagheera, age 10, home, Rainforest District. Went missing while on a stroll with his mother during noon about 3 days ago."
Judy summarized the first child and continued.
       "Bongo, age 9 and Lullabear, age 10, two bear cubs that live in Downtown Zootopia. Went missing around one morning while on their way to school but never showed up."
Judy thought of the two bear cub siblings, looking away from the train window to see if Nick was back yet, he wasn't.
         "And finally, Cody a 10-year-old cougar cub. Went to go to a slumber party but, never showed up."
Judy finished, she looked up to see Nick with beverages in his hands.
      "Here ya go, Carrots. A carrot smoothie."
Nick handed her a drink and she smiled with gratitude.
    "And one delicious blueberry smoothie for me!"
Nick said excitedly and plopped down in his seat, and began to sip away at the refreshing drink. Judy took a sip but, was lost in thought. Nick noticed this and set his drink in the cup holder.
      "Let me guess, you can't stop thinking about the case?"
Nick asked with concern. Judy blinked, startled that he noticed.
      "Is it that obvious? Well, the only connection I can see is that they're all predators but, all from different parts of Zootopia."
She sighed and placed her elbow on the train window sill and rested her chin in her palm and gazed out at the moving scenery.
Nick didn't respond but, he understood.
     "Come on Judy, there must be SOMETHING that can help further in finding these kids, but what?"
Judy pondered multiple possibilities, the entire ride, Nick didn't want to disturb her train of thought so he stayed busy on his phone. The train began to slow down, they were arriving in BunnyBurrow.