Chapter: 6 Come Little Children

Play music when I say so.
Nick's P.O.V.

After dinner, it was late, about 9:30 and the kids were sleepy, so was I and Judy. Judy slept with her siblings and was crowded in the girl's room, so I decided to take the couch. I thought of the Case for a sec and brushed it off and drifted to sleep.

Judy's P.O.V.

I was really happy to see that Nick cheered up Juniper, she's usually so alone and sad even though she live in a big family. I yawned. "Goodnight girls." I said sleepily. "Goodnight Joodee!" They said back, and we all drifted off to sleep.

Juniper's P.O.V.
Play music now.

Around 12 o'clock, I drowsily woke up and yawned. As I began to close my eyes again, I heard a faint pling, ping, pling, ping, it was a beautiful sound and all of a sudden I found myself getting out of bed in my clothes from yesterday. Mostly because I was too tired to change in pajamas. I couldn't control myself, I followed the sound, totally allures by the beautiful sounds coming from outside. I walked out of the room, and past the kitchen and was walking towards the door.

Nick's P.O.V.

I heard soft paw steps and awoke and drowsily looked up, right past me was Juniper walking towards the front door. I was curious to why she would be going outside this late at night and got up and walked in front of to look at her, maybe she was sleep walking. Having night vision has it's perks. I looked at her eyes, they were open but were lifeless, as if she was in a trance. "Hey, Juniper? Where you going this late?" I asked her. She ignored me and walked out the door, I rushed to follow her. If anything happens to her, it's my fault. All of a sudden I hear some sort of music box. I followed Juniper. She walked straight to a creepy van that was about a mile away from home. 'What is she doing!?' I thought to myself, panicking. Then out of nowhere, two wolves, a panther jumped her and she looked as if she gained back her consciousness and was about to scream but was muffled by a burlap sack. Without thinking, I charged and leapt on the panther's back, trying to choke hold him but to no avail, I was flung off and I hit the van and went unconscious.

Panther Named Anton's P.O.V.

Great just great, we have a witness. "What do we do know boss?" Soasire an Irish wolf asked me, looking and the other wolf named Gunther with confused eyes. I sighed. "Well we can't have witnesses, so we'll take the fox too. Besides this is a cop, we could ransom a lot of money from this guy." I said confidently. "But, how do you know that the fox is a cop?" Gunther asked curiously. I slapped my face with my paw. "Remember from the television, he's the first fox cop in Zootopia!" I said sarcastically. The two wolves nodded as they remembered this fact. Soasire and Gunther picked the rabbit and the fox up and flung them in the back of the van but before that we tied them up and muzzled them to make sure no sound was made as an attempt to flee. We sped off into the dark, back to our hideout, we were going to make all the ransom notes tonight and send them tomorrow or the day after. I smiled grimly as I swerved the van with excitement, finally I can be rich!