Chapter 3: Arrival

Nick's P.O.V.

         As we exited the train, and stood on the wooden planks of the station, Judy sighed with relief.
"Is the cute bunny happy to be home?"
I teased.
Judy whipped her head in my direction and placed a paw on her hips.
"As a matter of fact, I am, Dumb Fox."
She said, finishing her sentence with a hint of love in her voice. I shut my trap and turned my head the other direction.
"Are you blushing? Aww look who's the cute one now!?"
Judy crooned
I ignored her statement, and grabbed both of are duffle bags.
"Come on, let's go see if Mrs. Hopps is here."
I smirked as I walked towards the train station entrance.
Judy bounded along till she caught up to me.
"Now, I already know the reason why we're here." Judy stated with a grin.
"Oh really, and what might that be?" I inquired while glancing at her.
"It's so I can get my mind off the case. Right?" Judy stated flatly.
"Bingo, Carrots! I know it's serious but, how can you solve a case when you're so stressed and can't even think straight?"
I asked.
Judy stopped, her ears drooped with defeat.
"Oh alright! Fine, I'll try to take my mind off of it during our visit."
Judy said in defeat. I smirked at her response.
Upon exiting the train station, we were met by Bonnie Hopps, smiling at and waving with joy to see Judy.
"Hi honey, it's so good to see you again!"
Bonnie said happily.
Judy embraced her mom in a warm hug.
"I missed you too Mom." Judy said with a big smile on her face.
"Why, hello there Nick, it's good to see you too, how have you been?" Bonnie asked sweetly.
"Been doing great Ms. Hopps. And you?" I asked.
"Oh, the same, we've had our paws full with the children and business. But we're doing great." Bonnie said with a sweet smile.
As Judy entered their family pick up truck, I walked over to the back and placed our duffle bags in the back of the truck and sauntered to the truck door and climbed in next to Judy.
"Well, off we go." Bonnie said gleefully. I glance at Judy and smiled as I gazed in to her gorgeous amethyst eyes. She smiled back as Bonnie started the truck and headed off towards the Hopps residence.

Author's Note: Sorry this took so long guys, I've been really busy, what with being ignored in class and being told to ask for help even when I do ask, I'm treated like a ghost. Hope you guys enjoyed this chapter, trust me there will be action soon. Please vote and comment on any grammar or anything you like, until then I'll see you guys in the next chapter!