Chapter 17: I'm Coming Home

Author's Note: okay guys, this might be the last chapter, in retrospect, I should have used this photo in the last chapter. I dedicate this chapter to a great friend of mine, Clarissa2134 .

Judy's P.O.V.

When Nick went unconscious, I couldn't help but break down a bit. I was an emotional wreck, how could I have let this happen? I feel like this is all my fault. Soon I heard rushing paw steps heading towards me, Juniper knelt down and placed a paw on my shoulder, trying to console me. Juniper gently placed my paw and her's atop of Nick's chest, his heart bested faintly and his breathing was shallow, thank goodness he was still alive. I looked at Juniper and hugged her, Nick's head still resting on my lap. Chief Bogo came and nodded to me, "Hopps, I need to take Wilde now, he needs immediate care." He said sympathetically. I didn't say anything, I nodded. Chief Bogo bent over and carefully picked Nick up and rushed him to a hospital. As much as I wanted to follow, I couldn't. I had to take care of the kids, take them home. The four other kids happened to be behind me the whole time, startling me when I turned around. I led them to the police cruiser, holding Bongo and Lullabear's paw, while Cody, Bagheera and Juniper followed closely. I filed the paperwork for the safe return of the children, thanks to Nick, and then headed straight for Bagheera's home. "Alright, Bagheera come on, you four stay here." I said as I helped Bagheera hop out of the cruiser and walked to his front door. Bagheera rushed to the door, on the brink of tears. I knocked the door and waited for a few moments. A beautiful black panther woman opened the door, her eyes red and watery, sniffling. "Y yes?" She said feebly. I smiled sweetly and moved aside to reveal her son. Her eyes lit up like Christmas lights and burst with tears of joy and wrapped her arms around her son in a warm, loving embrace. "Mama! I missed you!" Bagheera said happily. Choking on tears, she chuckled softly, "I missed you too, baby." She said. She opened her eyes, smiling, she looked at me and said, "Thank you so much!" I smiled warmly back and nodded. I waved goodbye to them and headed back to the car. Heading to the next destination, Bongo and Lullabear's home.

Near the entrance to TundraTown, in Zootopia, lay nestled between other numerous homes, was a nice, oak house. There, live Barry DiCaprio, the grief stricken father of Lullabear and Bongo. (Author's Note, I based the bear dad off this guy that the official Zootopia Facebook posted).

 (Author's Note, I based the bear dad off this guy that the official Zootopia Facebook posted)

Lullabear held my paw and had her other paw by her mouth, looking adorable. Bongo held my other paw and excitedly rushed us to the door. We all knocked the door. Out came a sleep deprived looking adult bear. HD looked down and his face looked as if he had slept for a week and fully refreshed. He gasped with joy and swooped up his two cubs and spun in a circle, laughing with joy while Bongo and Lullabear laughed along, hugging their dad back. Barry looked down at me and said, "Thank you Miss Hopps, I don't know what I'd do without my Cubs!" He smiled back. I smiled and nodded and said goodbye to them. Next stop Cody's home.

Cody's family was a Cougar father and a leopard mother.  The mother's name was Stephanie Stalkinew. (Author's Note: I also based this character off of this picture that was posted by Zootopia's official Facebook).

 (Author's Note: I also based this character off of this picture that was posted by Zootopia's official Facebook)

I knocked on the door, Cody in my arms, he was very heavy, but that was because of his species. Mrs. Stalkinew opened the door, her fur unkept and an exhausting expression. "Mrs. Stalkinew, hi. We found Cody." I said kindly. She squealed with joy and gently, but swiftly swooped her son into her arms and nuzzled him lovingly. "Mommy!" Cody screamed, choking on tears. She looked at me and whispered, "Thank you." I nodded and left, waving goodbye to them, seeing the father walk up to the and drop everything and rush to embrace his family. I hopped into the cruiser and buckled up, Juniper jumped through the center piece from between the driver and passenger seat and landed in the passenger seat. "So now what?" Juniper asked, leaning forward. I pondered on what to do, I should take her home but I'm worried that something might happen to Nick while I'm gone, on the other hand, she's my sister, so she'll be safe with me. "We're gonna MuzzleTime Mom and Dad."