Chapter 7: Missing

Judy's P.O.V.

Morning finally came and I could finally get out of that cramped room. I shuffled through my sisters, trying not to wake or step on them. I finally managed to get out, I closed the door softly. As I walked down the hall, I yawned and stretched my arms. I was heading to the living room to see if Nick was awake yet, it was only 6 a.m. I guess that's early but he should be use to it by now. As I entered the room, the couch was deserted. I looked in confusion, maybe he's using the bathroom. I looked up, the door was wide open. Why is the door open? I could tell that the door was open for quite awhile, the vicinity of the door was cold from the crisp morning air. I sat on the couch, it was cold, he hasn't been sleeping for hours as far as I could tell. So where is he? I headed back to the room to think things through. As I stepped in the room, I looked around trying to think about where that fox was. All of a sudden I noticed one of my sisters was gone, Juniper. I tried to remain calm. I looked through each and every nook and cranny in the house and begin looking outside. About a mile away from home I saw a piece of leather. I picked it up and opened it. I squeaked out in shock. It wasn't just a piece of leather, it was Nick's Police badge! What was it doing way out here?! 'Okay, so Nick's missing and so is my lil sis Juniper....... Oh no..' I thought to myself. I could already guess what happened to my sister and I was scared, maybe Nick was with her, hopefully. I looked around more for possible clues but all there was were wheel marks, if I could look through some traffic cams, I could be able to see what happened to Nick and Juniper. I rushed back home. "Oh honey, there you are, we were just bout to start breakfast." Mom said with a smile. My face was plastered with fear and worry. Dad noticed this. "Jude the Dude, what's wrong? Oh and also where's that Nick boy?" He asked. I told them everything. "I think Juniper was kidnapped by the same animals that had kidnapped the other missing kids. I also think Nick was taken as well. I have to head back to the ZPD right away and go through some traffic cams. Maybe I can find something there. Please don't worry. I'll do everything I can to get them back safely." I spoke clearly but in the verge of tears. Mom and Dad looked at each other, Dad was holding Mom's paw. They looked back at me, they're eyes filled with concern, they nodded to say alright. I sprang up and quickly sped through the door and straight for the train station. After what seemed like forever, really though it was just 15 minutes, the train arrived and I hopped in, praying that Juniper and Nick were alright. ""Hold on guys, I'm coming." I whispered to myself.