A car ride

Ross' P.O.V

It was 12:30 when max called and asked me to come and pick him up from the club. I pull up to the entrance and continued circling until I saw max.
He's obviously drunk, he was stumbling all the way to the car. He opened the car door swiftly and gave me a glare- he's pissed about something. "It's about time!" Max exclaims and flopps onto the seat-slamming the car door.

I turn and get on the main road, for a few minutes it's silent- I'm not going to risk pissing max off even more.
"So where's everyone else? I thought Adam was dropping you off?" I ask carefully.
"Oh that asshole!" He shouts angrilly "For some reason tonight he decided to be a good father and left at like 10"
What have I done...

"So then it's just Red and barney there until red drinks like 2 shots and starts throwing up in the bathroom!" Max ranted "so Barney took his ass home and left me alone!" He clenched his fist.
"What F***ing losers!" He shoutes as he violently punches the glove box, making the air bag blow up in his face. I slam the brakes- good thing the road's not buzy.

"What the F*ck max?!" I turn to see him drasticly trying to deflate the air bag. "ARRGH!" he exclaims in pure irritation. He opens up the glove box and pulls out my swiss army knife, franticlly stabbing it.

"Woah max CALM DOWN!" I grab his arm but imediatly regret it. In a swift movement he cuts me.
I jarr my hand back in surprise. "Ow!!" I yelp (yes yelp). Max pops the air bag and kicks the door open.
I follow him outside, he's dropped my knife (thank god), he's furiously punching my car- i'm surprised he hasn't dinted it- wait nevermind.

"Max! Stop it!" I shout, grasping my hand. He's shouting something about 'stupid idiots'? Max slowly stops punching and bangs his back up against the car.
He slides down to the ground and collapses in a heap of tears... he's crying?

He pulls something out of his pocket and throws it- he's so histerical that it only goes a few centimetres.
I stare at him for awhile- I've never seen max like this before- I grab the bottle and read it... I don't want to believe it-

It's a bottle of anti-depressions asigned to Max.