Where's Ross?

Max's P.O.V:

I don't remember what happened last night- I just woke up in my bed with the clothes I had on yesterday.
I went to the kitchen but ross wasn't there... neither was his car.

I had to ask adam for a ride to work. Where the F**k was Ross?

I still had a massive hang over from last night but I was more confused as to where Ross is. I called him like 5 times and it kept going to voice mail.

I start editing at my computor until I felt someones hand on my shoulders- I turn around to see red "you f***ing scared me you douchebag" I sigh. He has that stupid look on his face.
"There's our party animal!" He says stupidly

"You can't f***kin' talk you threw up after 2 shots" he laughs "hey by the way have you seen Ross? we're about to begin a GTA video" he asked.
"I was actually going to ask you that-" ok now I'm worried but before I can say something I hear the front door open and Ross apears from around the corner.

I stood up and walked over to him, Red trailling behind. "Ross where were you?!" I asked half concerned- mostly pissed. "Oh I was just at the hospital" he says casually and continues walking to his office.
"Wait hospital are you alright?" Red asked walking along side him. "Oh I'm fine now..." he looks at us both before looking away... that's when I saw it.

I ran up and lifted his left hand, it had 7 stitches from the tip of his pointer finger all the way down to the base of his thumb. "Woah ross how'd you get that?!" Red exclaimed in shocked.
Ross avoided my gaze.
"Just an accident with a letter opener" he laughed slightly "umm sorry about forgeting to come back for you this morning" Ross deliberately didn't look at me and closed his office door.

I turned to Red "he's acting pretty weird..." I say but Red just smiled, shrugged and said meh before turning around and walking back to his station. Leaving me staring at Ross' door.