The ship begins

Max' P.O.V:

It's been a week since the incident.
Everything was back to the way it was,
I was editing for the guys again and I recorded with them.

Everything was normal again,
Or so I thought.

Ross and I walked into the offices together. "I think wait I know Iron man's gunna win the War" Ross said confidently.
"What but he's just a glorified millionaire wearing a suit" I replied.

Ross was about to reply but paused and relised every one was looking at us strangely.

Once they met our gaze everyone turned around to continue with what they were doing.

'O-ok...' I thought and sat down at my desk. I put on my headphones and continued editing .

*Guys this is a first! Mid way P.O.V switch :D*

Ross' P.O.V:

The guys were acting pretty weird when Max and I rocked up.
I was about to walk into my little recording booth when I heard Adam's rooster laugh and Red shushing him.

I walked around the corner to see Red, Adam and Barney with their backs to me sitting on the couch.
"Hey guys... what's up?" I said curiously. All three turned their heads to look and me and burst into an uncontrollable laughing hit.

"What's so funny guys?" I asked.
"It's just- ha- Max was..." Adam weezed out of breath. Red fell on the floor and passed me the phone.

It was a video of when Max kissed me.

I started blushing, someone obviously filmed it through a window.
"Guys- this isn't funny" I said but was quickly interrupted by Barney "look! Rots blushings!" He laughed.

At the end of the video a message saying 'MithRoss confirmed' flashed across the screen.

This isn't going to end well.

*er mah gawd another one!!*

Max's P.O.V:

At about two I finished the videos and took a break so I checked my twitter- it was blowing up with weird tweets like 'MITHROSS CONFIRMED' and 'My ship is real!' I just assumed it was a new fanfic or something.

I checked what was popular and it continued to say 'MithRoss' but this time there was a video attached.

I wish I never saw that!

I Kissed Ross?!?!

I have no memory of that! I was obviously drunk so that didn't help.
I stood up and tried to find Ross.
"Guys- this isn't funny!" I heard Ross whine.
I saw Barney, Red and Adam sprawled across the ground in a laughing mess.

"Look! Rots blushing!" Barney yelled.
They stopped and looked at me, there was a really awkward pause before they broke out in laughter again.

Red was actually red.

"Ross" I turned to face him "What the F**k is this?! Why the hell-?!?!" I was lost for words and embrassed as hell.

Ross just faces me and shrugs

"I-it's just a prank bro?"

Sorry I haven't been able to add more chapters- my mum took me on a hiking trip up and down the tallest waterfall in Australia... it was, sadly, when you go down you also have to go back up -_- that was fun

Don't forget to comment and like it :p