I'm so sorry

Max's P.O.V:

Barney drops me into the meeting room at the back of the offices. I push him.
Adam walks in and slams the door behind him.

I start to calm down but I'm still not in full control yet.
"MAX WHAT THE F**K WAS THAT?!" Adam yelled. "ME?! THAT WAS-It- I mean..." The slow realization kicks in.

What have I done?!

I sat down and buried my face in my hands. "What have I d-done?!" I say softly. I look up to see a huge bruise on Barney's left cheek- it's right below his eye.
But something worst catches my eye.

Pools of red stains are present from the bottom of my sleeve to my elbow- and I know who's blood this is.
I try to get past Adam and Barney
"Guys get out of my way I need to see if Ross is okay!" They block the doorway.
"YOU'RE NOT GOING ANYWHERE NEAR ROSS!" Adam said sternly.

"GUYS STOP F**KING AROUND!" I try to push past them but they create a human wall. "You aren't going anyswheres!" Said Barney pushing me back again.

I'm pacing around again. "You don't understand!" I try to sound calm but inside I'm a mess! <That was the name of the last chapter!> "then tell us what the F**k just happened!" Adam replied.
I slid down the wall.

I can't do anything

"I'm so sorry..." I whisper