I NEED them

Max's P.O.V:

My hands are shaking-

It's been 5 hours since I last had one of my pills. I pause the recording and search my desk draws and my pants pockets.
Where the F**k are they?!

I start to painic- when I don't take my pills for a while I start to get random bursts of anger and that's dangerous for everyone.

I walk into Ross' office.
"What's up Max?" He said surprised.
"Umm Ross we need to go home- I left something Really important at home!" I'm frantically paceing around his office.

"Max... you Don't need them!" He said calmly. "Actually I do! It's super important!!" I replied franticly.
"Max you don't need these!" Ross pulles something out of his pocket and slammed it on the desk.

My anti- depression pills.

"Where did you find those?" I said shocked, I feel my blood begin to boil- "You've been looking around my room- haven't you?" I shout
"What no, Max why didn't you tell anyone?!" He asked as he stood up.
"That's none of your F**king business!" I shout and push Ross over, knocking his desk over and smashing his computer with a loud crash of glass.

In the corner of my eye I can see Tim and Jake turn around to see what's happening but I don't care.
I push Ross against the wall and lift him up by his shirt.

I can't control it.

"Arr!" Ross screams as I bang his head against the wall. "STAY OUT OF THIS, ASSHOLE!" I shout. I hear Adam and Barney run in.
"MAX STOP!" Adam pushes me back, making me let go of Ross.
Barney blocks my way-I punch him.

"GET OUT OF MY WAY!!" I yell,"Max WHAT THE F**K! BARNEY GET HIM AWAY FROM ROSS!" Barney lifts me up and carries me out of the room while Adam was attending Ross.

I can't control myself- I Need them.