Chapter 4

HELL

It was my second night. I was taken out of my body again, this time I knew I was taken out of my body but I didn't travel out of the Earth. But I was in Hell. I knew that Heaven is somewhere out of the Earth but Hell is inside the Earth.

I was in a very big road. It was dark like dawn and it was very dreary and dark and dirty. It have a really bad smell like some flesh is badly burning ,the smell of sulfur filled the tunnel . Jesus came to me, I never know where he came from and he said "We are going to visit Hell as I told you." I was afraid because I've heard and read about Hell before. On our way to Hell I saw lots of demons were very busy doing their own part of work, they were really busy. A black fog was around the tunnel. As we started entering the tunnel, I hear lots of sounds like screams and cries it was really noisy there. There are some demons watching us as if they are surprised to see me visiting Hell with Jesus. Some stopped their work and watching at us while some are hiding because they are scared of Jesus.

Then we reached the main gates of hell, the heat of the fire heats me up and the screams and noises caught me on my nerve and I was really scared. Jesus said " My daughter do not fear I am with you." When we entered the main gates of Hell I saw that it was divided in different blocks for the punishment of the judgement set for them.