Awkward positions (lime)

(A post from my main tumblr~ it's called CloudsSpikyHair and I now have another blog on it called Noctis-Princecharmingless-Caelum)

*shamelessly self promoting*

Sexual themes warning
If you don't like that then please skip this chapter~

_________________________________

It was about midday and you were currently standing in Noctis' room leaning on the windowsill while doing some work. You were replying to various emails and forwarding various others, like meeting locations and important dates, on to Ignis. No matter how many times you told people not to send you those emails and send them straight to Ignis was phenomenal but, they still didn't seem to understand English and you just gave up.

The only reason you were actually working at that moment though was because Noctis had fallen asleep...Again. You'd mostly gotten used to your boyfriend's habit of falling asleep but sometimes it was rather irritating. For example, a few nights ago you were both happily sitting out on the balcony having a cute moment and he just suddenly stopped replying to you. He had fallen asleep sitting up! How does that even happen?! There were various other occurrences that you'd never let him live down, simply because you found them hilarious.

"Afternoon sleepyhead~" You chimed and turned around to look at the Prince when you heard movement on the bed, his hair was everywhere as he sat up but you found that cute. So cute in fact, you couldn't resist taking a picture of him in his tired state.

You went ahead and snapped a photo of him but forgot that your sound was quite loud and his head snapped up towards you from his sitting position.

Oh shit... He heard it...

"What was that (y/n)?"

"My phone...."

"Did you just take a photo of me?"

"No. I uhh I took a screenshot."

"You 'uhh' took a screenshot? That sounds very suspicious to me." He had gotten up and was walking towards you and you slowly started to back away around the room. "Show it to me."

"Why would you need to see it? It's just a screenshot of an email that might be important at some point."

"Why would I need to see it? Because (y/n) dear, I am the Prince and if that email is indeed important I need to see it. So give it here." He held his hand out in front of him and towards you as he got closer to your backing away figure.

"Nope. It's private." You put your hand clutching your phone behind your back.

"Oh so it's private now is it?"

"Yes Mr Forceful. It's private and for my eyes only."

He narrowed his eyes at the new name you just have him and continued to pry. "Why would you be taking screenshots of private things only meant for your eyes (y/n)?"

God he's making this hard to get away with.

"Because I-ahhh!" You didn't notice that you'd made almost a full loop of the room until you backed straight into the side of the bed, flailed around a bit and then landed on your back. Noctis stood, looming over you, and bent down, placing his hands on your thighs.

"Now, give me the phone or I'm gonna squish you."

You looked him dead in the eye, from your laying position, and completely refused. "Go ahead, you're gonna have to take it from me."

And he did exactly that. He grabbed both of your arms and pinned them above your head as he crawled on top of you. He held both of your wrists with ease above your head and no matter how much you struggled against him, he wouldn't let go. He took your phone from your hand and laid down on top of your body, your legs either side of him. As he searched your phone for the picture and then deleted it, you began to find the position that you currently found yourself in quite awkward.

"Noct, could you at least get off me while you do that?"

"Am I too heavy?"

"No it's just... I feel kinda awkward in this position without doing anything..." Your face heated up tremendously and you looked away from his face.

"Oh? Is that so?" He locked your phone and placed it on the side table. He then concentrated on you and only you. "Does that mean you want me to do something?"

"Uhhh... I...uhhh...umm..." You started to get more flustered when he lowered his voice and inched his face closer to yours. Your heart pounded and you had to look away again. Apparently he didn't like this as he grazed his lips along your exposed neck and then moved back up to your jawline where he started to leave small kisses along your skin.

He traveled back down your neck leaving soft kisses until he got to your sweet spot. He nibbled and sucked on the sensitive skin making you moan a little and leaving a love bite when he pulled away. You looked at him, red faced, and he released your wrists letting his hands travel down your sides and rest on your waist. You moved your hands to cup his face and you stared into his beautiful blue eyes and they gazed back into your (e/c) ones.

You pulled his head down to meet his lips in a kiss. Your lips moved in sync with one another's and he smiled into it. "Now who's being forceful?" He said as he pulled away a little.

"Oh shut up." You scolded as you pulled him back down but this time the kiss was more rough and hungry. His hands moved to underneath your shirt and rubbed your sides and you wrapped your arms around his neck and matted your fingers with his soft hair.

He licked your bottom lip asking for entrance, to which you denied and he groaned. He didn't give up however, as he ground his hips into yours and you let out a gasped moan and arched your back. Noctis took this as his opportunity to slide his tongue into your mouth and have it explore it. You didn't bother to fight back and just continued to kiss him and claw a little at his shirt.

You parted lips and he immediately went back to kissing your neck. You wrapped your legs around his waist and pulled his body down closer to yours. You got lost in the moment until the bedroom door flew open.

Noctis' head shot up and you span yours to look at the door to reveal a very embarrassed Prompto. You couldn't decide who was more embarrassed out of the three of you and it got worse as the seconds went on.

"I Uhhh... I'll just tell Ignis that you're busy... Bye..." The blonde turned around rapidly and darted out of the door slamming it shut behind him. You reverted your eyes back up to Noctis who probably wanted to jump off of a cliff just slightly more than you after that. He turned and looked back at you and then flopped his head onto your chest.

"I'm never going to be able to show my face again.... Oh my god...." His voice was muffled because of your clothes.

"I don't know who got more of a fright. Us or him hahah!" You laughed and unwrapped your legs from the ravenette's waist and just hugged his shoulders. He hugged you back and then made another comment.

"Well, at least we weren't actually that far in to it yet."

You thumped him on the shoulder and gasped as he laughed at your reaction.

"Noct!"
________________________________