Hurt

-Adult themes warning-
There is (talk about) abuse/possible rape in this. If you do not like or can not deal with these subjects please skip this chapter.

When (-----) shows up its the abusers name coz I can't think of one.
________________________________

You stumbled back a little as you saw who your 'visitor' was. Your heartbeat quickened and fear quickly rose and spread like a wildfire throughout your body. It was the man you feared so much from your past traumas that your parents had risked so much to get you away from and now he's come back, looking to extract more pain from you.

"You've grown so much (y/n)." His voice sickened you.

"What do you want?"

"Your parents would-"

"Why are you here?"

"-be so proud of you working-"

"You better not even think about touching Noctis or you'll wish you didn't have any hands."

"-for the Royal family and all."

"Are you done talking? If you are either leave or answer my questions (-----)."

You tried your absolute best to suppress the fear bubbling inside your stomach, it was making you feel dizzy and you were almost certain that you would throw up if you didn't leave his presence soon.

"To answer your questions, girl, No, I haven't touched or even seen the Prince since I arrived. You should know, considering you were working with him when you were called down here."

He began to walk towards you and you backed away until your legs hit the table. Shit. You cursed as you looked at the piece of furniture behind you and then looked back up to find yourself trapped between the table and the sickening man.

A vile smirk was plastered onto his face as he continued what he was saying. "And, to answer the other two I'm here to take you back with me because I need some form of entertainment for me and my company."

You couldn't take it anymore, memories flooded back from what that man did to you. He touched you like no man should ever touch anyone. The pain re surfaced in your body and the laughing, yelling and screaming echoed in your ears.

Tears welled up in your eyes as his hand traveled down your side and then to the inside of your thigh. His hand slowly traveled back up the inside of your leg but you snapped back into reality and you weren't going to let him reach to where he wanted to reach.

You rapidly grabbed hold of his wrist, pulled it away from you and punched him square in the nose with all of the strength you could conjure up. He toppled to the ground as blood poured out of his nostrils and he clutched hold of his broken nose. "How dare you! You broke my nose!" He yelled through his bloodied hand.

"No shit!" You yelled back as you looked at your, now bloody, knuckles and turned to make a break for it. You flew through the door and slammed it shut behind you, sprinting down the halls to where you left Noctis doing his work. Tears now streamed out of your eyes making it hard to see as you ran.

You ran down the hall and grabbed hold of the door handle at the end of the carpet. You shoved it open with more force than you meant to and Noctis almost fell out of his chair through how much you made him jump. When he looked at you his eyes widened and he stood up rapidly making his way over to your running form.

"Noct!" You choked out through your sobbing, crashing into him and holding on to the front of his jacket shaking him a little as he grabbed hold of your shoulders firmly. "Don't make me go back *sob* down there! Please Noctis! Ple*sob*ase!" You cried out, your emotions getting the better of you.