News

You paced down the hall rapidly as you held your stomach and bit your nails in anticipation. You'd just taken a pregnancy test and the results came back positive. How am I meant to tell him? Agh this is difficult damn it.

You had decided that the best possible thing to do was to go and seek advise from Ignis considering he was the most responsible of the lot. You got lost in your own thoughts and as you turned the corner you crashed straight into someone's chest.

"Oof"

"Ahh!"

You rebounded backwards off of said person and they grabbed your arm to prevent you from falling flat on your butt. You looked up to see spiky black hair and a confused face.

"N-Noct? Ahh I'm so sorry I wasn't paying attention to where I was walking." Your voice shook a little from being nervous.

"No it's ok. Why're you in such a rush anyway? Is something the matter?"

Oh no. Quick (y/n), make an excuse.

"Oh, I just remembered that Ignis said he had some documents that I needed to look over so I'm just going to get them." You smiled awkwardly up at him which only made him furrow his eyebrows more.

"But I've just seen Ignis and he didn't have any papers... (Y/n) are you lying to me?"

Shit.

"What? No. Why would I do that? Maybe he just left them somewhere and forgot to pick them up or something."

Your response only made him narrow his eyes at you. You knew that part was a terrible reason considering it was completely out of character for Ignis to do that but, you really didn't think Noctis would catch on this quickly.

"You are lying to me aren't you." He folded his arms as he stared you down. To be honest you still couldn't handle him looking at you like that unless you were angry. It made you feel uncomfortable and small compared to him.

Your eyes darted around looking for something to use as an excuse to escape from his gaze but you couldn't find anything. I'll just have to argue with him.

"N-no. I'm not lying." You mentally slapped yourself for stuttering.

"What're you hiding (y/n)?"

"Nothing. Why would I hide anything from you?"

"Only you know the answer to that but, I don't want you to feel like you have to hide things from me."

"I don't feel like that Noct, I just..."

"Are you scared of telling me what it is?"

"Huh n-no I just... Yes.... I just don't know how you're going to react.."

"(Y/n)..." He uncrossed his arms and placed his hands on your shoulders. "I can't have you feeling like that now can I?" You shook your head but continued to look away. "Come on (nickname), let's go somewhere more private."

He wrapped his arm around your shoulder and lead you to your shared bedroom. He opened the door and had you walk in, with him following behind you and shutting the door.

"Ok, tell me when you're ready."

"I uh.. First, you might want to sit down."

"Okay?" He didn't question you and did as you said. After he sat on the bed, you took both of his hands in yours and stood in front of him. His rather worried gaze mirrored your own as you watched each other.

You took a deep breath and prepared yourself. "Noctis."

"Y-yes?" You squeezed his hands tighter.

"We're- I'm pregnant. We're having a baby." You held your breath as you waited for his response. His mouth gaped wide open and he didn't take his eyes off of you.

"That means-" His eyes suddenly lit up and a sincere smile appeared on his features. "-I'm gonna be a dad."

"Yes."

He sprang up from his sitting position and engulfed you into a hug. He span you round a little and buried his face in your hair. "(Y/n) I'm so glad! I've been waiting for this day for ages!" He excitedly said into your hair, his voice getting muffled by it.

You hugged him back equally as tight and you remained in each others embrace for a what seemed like eternity.

_____________________________