4k special - I'll make it go away (smut/lemon)

(Sexual content warning - don't like it, don't read it)
______________________________

You sat on your bed and wiped your eyes to free them from the tears that were welling up. You didn't want to be caught crying again but Noctis seemed to be very good at figuring out when you'd been crying lately.

You had just found out that your older brother had been murdered and your parents had kept it from you. At first, it was all too much for you to take in but, as time went on you began to feel more pain in your heart. Everyone was trying their best to cheer you up but it only worked for a few minutes and you'd just skip back into your sadness.

You looked up when the bedroom door opened to reveal a smiling Prince. He walked over to you and sat in front of you on the bed placing a hand on one of your crossed legs. "How are you doing?" He asked solitary and your only reply was a nod of your head and a sad smile.

"Is there anything I can do?"

You shook your head and said, "I just want this feeling to go away Noct... Even if it's just for a little bit." You looked back up and noticed that the look in Noctis' eyes were different. They had a rare glint to them as he rubbed your leg and leant in so that his mouth was next to your ear.

"Well then, I'm going to make it all go away. I'll make you forget about this feeling and turn all of your attention to me and me alone." He whispered before lightly nipping and kissing the skin just below your ear and down your jawline. His lips glided along your soft skin and made their way to yours and they locked together in a passionate kiss.

His left hand was placed on the bed to keep him up and his other hand wondered around your body. You grabbed hold of his jacket and pulled him closer to deepen the kiss. Your hands travelled up to his head and neck and you allowed yourself to become lost in his touch.

Noctis' hand travelled down your side and up your tank top. His fingers were cold compared to your warm torso but the coldness of his touch made you feel more alive. You moaned slightly into the kiss and he smirked, "looks like someone's getting excited." He breathed when he broke the kiss and stared seductively into your (e/c) orbs with his own ice blue ones.

"Oh shut up princess." You retorted and got back to kissing him but this time he licked your bottom lip asking for entrance. You complied and opened your mouth to let his tongue in and explore. You shifted your hands from his neck and hair down to his jacket once again and tugged on it slightly, signalling that you wanted him to take it off.

He did as instructed and slid his arms out of his jacket and dropped it onto the floor. He then moved his hands to the hem of your jogging bottoms and proceeded to tug them off. Your legs were hit with the cold air as Noctis discarded your warm joggers.

He placed his hands on your hips and pulled you over to his lap. You straddled him and then you reached down and lifted his shirt up. He allowed you to remove his clothing and throw it on the floor behind you and then he moved his lips to your neck. He kissed down your sensitive skin and when he got to a certain spot it made your hips move slightly, bringing out a low growl from Noctis.

You tipped your head back and ran your fingers over his toned chest as he bit and sucked on one part of your neck. "A-ahh Noct..." You breathed and it turned him on even more as you felt a bulge beneath you.

After he'd finished with your neck he took your tank top off and proceeded to kiss down onto your chest. He undid your bra and tossed it aside before flipping you onto your back and massaging your breast. He started to kiss your collar bone but you stopped him by tugging at his trousers.

"Off." You demanded.

"Oh? You're being more forward than usual, (y/n)."

You blushed at his comment. "Well, it's kinda unfair that you're still half dressed and I only have my pants on..." He chuckled at your embarrassment and stood up, leaving you laying on the bed. He ran his fingers along the inside of his trouser hem in s teasing manner.

"You want me to do a strip tease for you?" He smirked.

"Noctis!" You gasped and he laughed.

"I'll take that as a no then." He said as he whipped his trousers off and climbed back on top of you. "Happy now?" You kissed him and wrapped your arms around his neck and nodded.

He took this as a sign to continue pleasuring you and he ran a couple of his fingers down the middle of your body and down to your womanhood. You closed your eyes as you felt his touch through the fabric of your underwear. He then moved his hand and slid it down your pants so that his fingers were touching you. Noctis put pressure on your clit and flicked at it slightly earning a moan from you. "Ah-ahhh Noct."

Noctis took his hand out of your underwear and slid the material off of you altogether. He pulled his boxers down and kicked them off revealing his growing erection. You looked down and then back up at Noctis who had a smirk on his face. "Ready?"

"Y-yeah." You stuttered out. He positioned himself above your entrance and slowly pushed himself in. You dug your nails into his back slightly at the pain the went through your body. You writhed a little and Noctis let out a strained groan as he let your muscles get used to his size again.

When you gave him the okay that he was fine to start moving, he pulled almost all the way back out and thrust straight back into you. The pain turned into pleasure and you wrapped your legs around his waist to give him better access.

"Noctis..." You groaned out.

"That's right (y/n), say my name" he growled the sentence out.

"Noctis"

"Louder"

"Noctis! Harder! Faster!"

"That's my girl." He lowly spoke out and did as he was instructed. He trust in harder and deeper than before and continuously hit your good spot. Your moans got louder as he thrust and you turn felt a tight feeling in your stomach.

"N-Noct, I'm-I'm gonna-"

"I know. I'm close too."

A few more thrusts and you both came and s huge wave of pure bliss overcame you and Noctis panted and laid himself down. You both just continued to lay in each others arms until you realised something.

"Noct?"

"Yeah?"

"You're still in me."

"Yeah I know. I'm not finished with you yet babe."

___________________________
Will proofread later~
I hope it was ok :)