Chapter 10- Whoop Whoop, Party time! Not.

-Emma-

I’m gonna murder Amy. I never agreed to this damn party! But when I saw the grin on Derek’s face I couldn’t say no. So here I am now with Amy, my so called best friend in her room, getting ready for a party I didn’t even want to go to. I called my mom letting her know I’ll be staying at Amy’s for the night, so I got that covered. Amy can be so damn frustrating.

“What are you gonna wear?” Amy asked as she tumbles through her closet.

“Jeans and a shirt?” I question and she turned around to scold at me.

“No” She said sternly. “How about a dress?” She said sending a smirk in my direction. No way, No freaking way. Amy knows how much I hate wearing dresses, I only wear dresses when it’s necessary and this is not a necessary situation.

“No.” I stated.

“Please Em!” She begged giving me the puppy dog eyes as she turned away from her monster closet to face me.

I’m not gonna cave.

“Emmy.” she pleaded moving closer as her eyes get wider.

No way in hell! Don’t cave Em.

“Please” she pleaded sticking out her bottom lip in a pout.

Don’t you dar-

“FINE!  I’ll wear a damn dress.” I muttered at her. Way to go Emma. Hey! In my defense she knows those puppy dog eyes are my weakness. Man I need learn how to resist those eyes.

“Yes! I’m gonna make you look amazing!” She said tackling me with a hug that makes us fall back onto her bed with an ‘ompf’. Despite Amy being a slim girl, when she falls on you it still hurts.

“Amy get off of me, your heavy!” I said glowering at her. She chuckled and moved off of me.

“Let’s get started” she said grinning.

Oh this is gonna be fun.

~~~

 “You look hot!” Amy exclaimed as I rolled my eyes at her. I glance into the mirror and I was shocked, the girl staring back at me didn’t look like me. My dark brown hair fell to my mid back in perfect curls, my make up wasn’t caked on like other girls instead it was light and look natural. Amy did a smoky eye effect with my green eyes making them much brighter. My outfit, even though I didn’t want to wear dress looked great. Amy made me wear a strapless black dress that fell mid thigh and hugged my curves, she paired it with a light colored jean jacket and a gray scarf.

“I did good didn’t I?” she said smirking at me, she was wearing tight black jeans with purple ruffled tank top and a black cardigan.

I glared at her. “Why couldn’t I wear what you’re wearing?”

“Because I knew this was the only way I could get you in a dress, you never wear dresses and I do. So we switched.” She said smiling in satisfaction. “Now you have to wear theses.” She pulled out a pair of high heels. This is where I draw the line! I am not wearing heels. No. Freaking. Way.

“Not a chance in hell.” I grabbed my converses and pulled them on. “At least let me add a touch of me in it.”

She glowered at me but shrugged it off pulling on the heels she picked out for me onto her feet. “Ready to go?” she questioned.