Chapter 28-Friends Best Friends.

Chapter 28- Friends, Best Friends.

-Amy-

"Amy." I heard a voice call my name softly. I ignored the voice and rolled over on my stomach covering my head with a pillow.

"Amy." I heard the voice call out again sounding irritated. This damn voice was getting annoying but I was too tired to open my eyes to see who this person was or to even throw an insult at them.

"You know what, no more being nice." I furrow my eyebrows at that statement, whoever this was, was not being nice if they were interrupting my sleep. Suddenly I felt my warm cuddly pillow being ripped away from my grasp letting my head fall onto the mattress and smacked repeatedly at me.

Now I was pissed, I grabbed the pillow and yanked it. Whoever the person was fell onto my bed with an 'omph'. I sat up on my bed and took the same pillow and smacked the person repeatedly with even more force. Ha! How do you like that now jerk!?

"Amy! Amy stop! It's me!" The voice yelled and I looked down to see Matt looking up at me.

"Matt, what the hell?" I glanced over to the clock on my nightstand. The neon color light flashed 7:30 am. "Matt, its freaking 7:30 in the morning! What the hell are you doing here so early especially on a Saturday morning!?" I yelled at him. Matt just looked up at me with an innocent look on his gorgeous face. I wanted to kiss him because of how cute he looked but I refrained from it because I was still pissed he came and woke me up so damn early!

"You have my phone." He stated simply. I groaned and fell back onto the bed.

"Matt, it's on the coffee table in the living room. Right where you left it last night when we were watching the movie. You could have just picked it up and left, instead of waking me up from wonderful sleep." I retorted.

"I just can't come and not see my gorgeous girlfriend." He said with a smile as he propped himself up with his hand to his head. I blush at his statement and smack his arm. He knew saying things like that would have me blushing red like tomato.

"It's too early for this." I said trying to cover the blush. Matt just chuckled.

"What are you doing today?" He said pulling me into his embrace. I wrapped my arms around his torso and rest my head on his chest.

"Emma and I are gonna hang out for day. We haven't had a day for just us in a long time." I said cuddling into him. "How about you?" I asked.

"I'll probably spend the day with Lacey. I felt like I haven't spending enough time with her." Matt said stroking my hair softly. I smile at his words, Lacey is Matt's four year old sister and she is the cutest thing ever! She has dark blonde hair and huge blue eyes that make her seem so innocent. I met her couple of times and I completely love her, she's like the little sister I never had.

"Aww, aren't you the sweetest big brother ever." I teased him. Matt rolled his eyes but didn't complain, he is a pretty awesome big brother, no matter what he always makes time for Lacey and is always there when she needs him. It's adorable.

Matt and I stayed cuddled up for a few more minutes before he said he had to go so he can get home before Lacey woke up. We got up and Matt grabbed his phone so he wouldn't forget it again. I walked him to the front door. "How did you get in here?" I asked.

"I have my ways." He said with a smirk and I just rolled my eyes. "Your back door was unlocked so I just came in." He said with a shrug of his shoulders.

I gapped at him. "Really? I thought I locked it last night!"

"I guess you didn't, but please do lock it. You don't want creeps to come in."