Chapter 16-Feeling Like An Idiot

Chapter 16- Feeling Like An Idiot

-Emma-

I walked out the school doors and into the parking lot where Aiden was waiting at, he was leaned against his sleek black car which glistened from the sun and had dark sunglasses on shielding his eyes from the rays of light. He was in his usual attire, dark washed jeans, a white shirt and his usual leather jacket and combat boots. His dark brown hair was styled in a messy sort of way. Damn, he looks hot. I bet my jaw was on the ground because of the way I was ogling at him and the damn idiot knew he was hot and he knew I had some sort of attraction to him and he had to go and use that against me. Aiden turned to look at me with that stupid sexy smirk on his face and I just glared at him.

"Well, well, well , are you checking me out sweetheart?" He asked as he moved his sunglasses down so I can see his eyes. I blushed furiously and I probably looked like a cherry tomato.

"Oh, you wish." I said confidently. "I was actually looking at the person behind you." Aiden turned around to see who it was and thank gosh that the football team just got out of practice because I probably would have looked stupid if Aiden turned around and saw that I was 'actually' checking out a tree. Yeah it was one sexy tree. Zeke Matthews the captain of the football team stepped off the field and into the parking lot shirtless and I have to admit he is one hot piece of eye candy. Tall, blonde and muscular are three words that describe him. His upper body was glistening from the sweat that he had earned from practice, if I didn't like Aiden so much I probably would have been crushing on him, but Aiden definitely out shinned Zeke by a long run. Well that's my opinion, but I wasn't about to let Aiden know that so I decided to play with him a little.

"Sexy, isn't he?" I said with a smirk on my lips as I lean on the car next to Aiden. He turned back around and raised an eyebrow at me, his sunglasses were back to shielding his eyes.

"Oh my gosh! You're so right! Have you seen those abs? So yummy." Aiden said in a high pitch voice.

I rolled my eyes at him."Wow Aiden, I didn't know you went that way."

Aiden scoffed and pushed off the car and started to walk to the driver's side of the car, but not before he grabbed me by the waist and pulled me against his hard chest. I felt his lips brush softly against my neck. "You might find him sexy, but your attracted to me remember that." Aiden whispered into my hair and with that he let go of me with a huge smirk plastered onto his face.

I stood there confused. That was the second time he has been so close all day. Why was he acting like that? I probably zoned out because I saw fingers snapping in front of my face.

Aiden looked at me with a raised eyebrow. "You okay?" He asked.

"Err, yeah." I nodded. "We should probably get going" I said walking over to the passenger's side. He nodded and got into the car as I did. He drove out the parking lot and to my house. I stayed silent through the whole ride and so did Aiden. When he reached my house I turn to him and told him thank you with a small smile and he returned it. I got out the car and went straight into my house and up to my room. I got on my bed and stared at the ceiling. Thoughts of Aiden and his actions of today were running through my mind.

He got detention after I told him I had it with the same teacher.

We had a moment not once but twice in the hallway and in the parking lot.

But why?

Why was he acting like this?

Could he possible feel the same as I do?

Could Aiden Black like me?

~~~

I must have falling asleep in the same position last night because when I woke up this morning my body was all stiff. I got off my bed and took a glance in the mirror. Whoa, what happened there? My hair was literally sticking up all over the place, my clothes were all wrinkly and I was paler then the color white itself. I let a grunt sound from my lips as I turned and walked away from the mirror. I went to open my bedroom door and crashed into someone which sent me flying onto the carpet floor. I saw a small body crawl up and sit on my stomach.