[C H A P T E R S I X T H T E E N]

UNEDITED-- GRAMMATICALLY INCORRECT STATEMENTS ARE PRESENT.

ENJOY! ENJOY! ENJOY! ENJOY! ENJOY! ENJOY!

[C H A P T E R S I X T H T E E N]

Music started playing again and so the bodies started to move. Wasting no time for the competition and putting their whole souls just for it. They are doing the same moves repeatedly, ditching free times and the bonding time with their friends, ignoring the suspicious looks on them trying to hide the reason, surprise.

"Byun, let's do this step again okay? You're doing it wrong." Kai said with a stern but soft voice.

They went to practice after lunch and at this moment Kai is trying to calm his self because Baekhyun is being a pain in the ass. He is dancing lamely and doing the wrong moves.

Baekhyun pinched his nose, being annoyed but managed to give Kai a nod. He went back to their last position while Kai started to play the music again. They've been practicing for almost two and a half hours since their teacher after lunch is having a meeting.

Baekhyun don't know why but he currently hates the world right now. He hates the taste of the food, the music that they're dancing, the steps, everything but he is not minding it because he needs to focus but he failed. He also feels the irritated Kai at this moment but again, he doesn't think about it.

"BYUN!" Baekhyun came back to reality after Kai shouted his name. He's been standing and day dreaming for the last minutes and now he saw Kai looking very pissed.

"Please focus. Tomorrow is the day of the competition and we need to have a general practice! But you're mind and body is not here even though you're here!" Kai said with a mad tone; he's not raising his voice though.

Baekhyun looked away; the guilt is running in all over his body. Tomorrow is the competition but he is not doing it right. He knows that Kai wants to win this but it looks like they will lose because of him.

"WHY ARE YOU CRYING?" Kai asked panicking. He thinks that it's his fault because he shouted at his friend and for not thinking of what Baekhyun's currently condition right now. He might be sick or not feeling well.

Baekhyun did not stop crying, he cried harder. He sat on the floor and covered his face using his both hands.

"Hey, hey... It's okay... I'm just being so bossy..."

"Please stop crying..."

Kai being Kai doesn't know what to do. His comforting words don't work. His hugs and back patting didn't too.

"I'm so sorry I didn't mean to shout at you..."

"Please Byun stop crying... I'm so sorry..."

Kai's apologies didn't work either, it only made Baekhyun cried harder.

Baekhyun is feeling guiltier too. He knows he's the one who's wrong here but Kai is saying sorry to him. He knows that it is not okay but Kai said that it is.

"Why are you crying? Please tell me..." Kai said with a soft voice not stopping to rub Baekhyun's back.

"I disappointed you... I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I'm sorry..."

Kai looked at Baekhyun whose face is already red because of crying. He sighed and went to the audio player to stop the music then he went back to the crying Baekhyun.

"It's okay. You're forgiven and no you didn't disappoint me okay?" Kai said. Still, Baekhyun didn't stop crying.

"I need to bring you to Kyungie..."