[C H A P T E R T W E N T Y]

UNEDITED-- GRAMMATICALLY INCORRECT STATEMENTS ARE PRESENT.

Shameless promotion: I have a new on-going story: Better, Best, and Byun Baekhyun~

[ C H A P T E R T W E N T Y ]

"My baby, my tummy is still flat but soon this will be big because of you..." Baekhyun's been pregnant for exactly One month and two weeks so his tummy is still kinda flat. He is always doing this every day ang night, lifting his shirt up and will talk to his baby.

He still vomits every morning and still craving in some foods, his mood still changes very often but here's the not so new news: Chanyeol is still clueless about his pregnancy.

It's still early but Baekhyun got up a head of time just to have this 'moment' with his baby. Today is Friday, last day of weekdays. Kai is still the one who's helping Baekhyun in his pregnancy and Kyungsoo's patience is about to end.

"Baby, It seems like I need to buy a new set of uniforms soon... I could feel my waist and hip getting bigger..." Half minutes already past but Baekhyun is still on the front of the mirror, talking to his baby. A big smile is visible in his face, actually everyone noticed him being bloomy everyday well, except when his mood changes.

"Baek...?"

Baekhyun immediately fix his self up when he heard a knocked on his door and the deep voice of his husband. He opened his door and Chanyeol on his uniform is standing in front of it.

"W-why?" He's not nervous. But why did he stutter? Because this is so unusual.

"I'm going, ahm... Want to come with me?" Chanyeol asked while rubbing the back of his neck. Yep. This is so unusual.

"Ahm... No--- I mean I'm still not done fixing myself so I can't..." He knows that it is awkward and besides why does Chanyeol acting like this?

"I could wait..." Baekhyun's mouth fell down. His heart beats so fast and he feels that his blood are rising up, this kind of Chanyeol is his forte.

"Ahm...Okay..." Baekhyun slowly closed his door while Chanyeol went down to wait on their couch.

"Baby, baby please make your mom calm down. This is not right. Wait. Mom?" Baekhyun said to his self while using his right hand as a fan and his left hand placed in his tummy while leaning his back to his door.

After some minutes of trying to calm his self, he finally thought that it's taking him too long and Chanyeol might get mad so he ran to his comfort room to fix his face and literally slapped his cheeks, now he's nervous.

He checked his self one more time and then left out a deep breath.

"Good luck to us..."

He gently opened his door and carefully went down stairs and saw Chanyeol holding his phone and a sound of a game could be heard.

"I-I'm done..." Chanyeol stopped playing something in his phone and looked up to his husband. He gave a small smile to Baekhyun and that small action made the boy's face red. Chanyeol chuckled a little and gestured Baekhyun to go out from their house.

'Why are you acting like this? Please stop...'

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

No one talked in their way to School; they walked beside each other but not enough for other students to think something.

"Byuuuuuuuun..." Kai's voice lessens when he saw Chanyeol behind Baekhyun. He's going to get his things and this is the place where he and Baekhyun meet always in the morning. He gave Baekhyun a weird look but his friend did the same too.