[C H A P T E R T W E N T Y O N E]

UNEDITED-- GRAMMATICALLY INCORRECT STATEMENTS ARE PRESENT.

Shameless promotion: I have a new on-going story: Better, Best, and Byun Baekhyun~

[C H A P T E R T W E N T Y O N E]

Fifth day of the week which is Thursday, a group is currently having lunch together. A chair that's been available for days or weeks or probably months, but today is different, someone who's absent for month/s finally filled up the available chair.

"I'm sorry for being absent for--- I don't know but I think it's been month or with s? Hahaha." She said all of a sudden and ended with an awkward laugh.

"We really don't mind... at all." You decide. Take this as an example of sarcasm or not, but Luhan's tone was really sarcastic.

"Really?" Dara, who is currently sitting beside Chanyeol happily asked. Luhan just rolled his eyes as an answer.

This day is really unusual for them or maybe for other students in the cafeteria too. Their table is surprisingly quiet or no inappropriate topics/ words were being talk about. Just some school stuffs.

Tao and Luhan, who's being grumpy for no exact reason at all or the reason is already obvious to mention. She's absent for no one cares of how many days and will suddenly show up without giving a notice, does this feed your curiosity of why are they being bad tempered?

Chen who is surprisingly mute at the moment and Xiumin, trying to make his best friend, Luhan calm down.

Kris is no speaking but the curves in his brows explains it all, curious? Mad? Confuse? Lay who just diverted his attention in composing some new songs.

Sehun, who is secretly sending glares to Xiumin for taking his role just decided to play something in his phone. Although he tried to change the color of the atmosphere, Suho failed.

Kyungsoo sent some words to Kai using his phone, 'What's happening?' 'Is Baekhyun okay? Why do you keep looking at him with a sad expression?' But Kai only looked at him with a cheerless face too.

Kai is worried. It might affect the baby. Stress is a no, no, no if you're pregnant, Dr. Kang told so. And by just looking at the pregnant male, he knows it already. Baekhyun is trying his best not to cry or be hurt.

Chanyeol's voice together with Dara was the one who's filling the silence in the air. Dara will ask some not-so-important questions about what happened while she's gone and Chanyeol will just answer it using short sentence as short as he can.

Dara couldn't sense that's something is not right because this is just normal for her. When they eat together with her, this is everyone's mood always. That's how numb she is.

Baekhyun is the one who's the most affected by her presence. Tried to eat but his tummy and baby refuse to accept the food that he eats. He'll look at Chanyeol every minute or seconds to be specific just to see his expression. But, he is not a mind reader.

Dara came late; she just appeared out of nowhere when lunch time comes. That's when the group's mood suddenly changed.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Baekhyun's not on the mood to listen to what their teacher says. This is the last subject--- Physical Education. And the person in the front is currently saying about something, that he didn't care.

"That's all for today. Class dismissed." All he can understand clearly.

"Hey Byun, want to have a bubble tea nearby?" Kai offered, doing his responsibility as a best friend.