[C H A P T E R T H I R T Y O N E]

GUESS WHO'S BACK AGAIN :)

UNEDITED-- GRAMMATICALLY INCORRECT STATEMENTS ARE PRESENT.

Shameless promotion: I have a new on-going story: Better, Best, and Byun Baekhyun~

[C H A P T E R T H I R T Y O N E]

"What is that?" Baekhyun asked absentmindedly. The sweet scent of the food rouses him from his peaceful sleep.

Knowing that it is still early to rise from bed, nevertheless he still stood up and walked the way to the comfort room.

After washing his face, a few throw ups and brushing his face, Baekhyun decided to look what's going on. He carefully opened his door while looking from right to left and went down silently.

"Good morning Baek, good morning our little peas~"

The deep husky voice made Baekhyun jumped a little, he slowly turns his back and met Chanyeol's glowing smile.

"Err... Yeah... Good morning..." Baekhyun shyly said while rubbing his neck.

"Go back to sleep."

"You can't just command me Yeol."

"I'm not the submissive type baby."

Baekhyun blushed at the sudden remark; he couldn't be talking about that night, right?

"You are under me, Park Baekhyun. Now, go back to sleep."

"I hate you." But, he obeyed.

Baekhyun left the living room and walks back to his room and sleep again.

Chanyeol continued his cooking. This is a special day; today might or might not be a special day for them.

"I think he doesn't remember."

"He forgets it, positive."

"Oh, Baekhyun what will I'm gonna do with you."

Chanyeol continuously complained. 

After an hour, Chanyeol mentally pats his self on the back for finishing it the way he wants it to be. It's still early to prepare for their first period; they have the right to eat without rushing it.

He went up stairs directly to his husband's room and it seems like 'knocking' wasn't included on Chanyeol's vocabulary as he enters the room mindlessly.

"BAEKHYUN!" He literally shouted but Baekhyun remained sleeping.

Chanyeol sighs as he walks towards Baekhyun who is calmly sleeping at the moment.

"I'll take a picture of you first."

"Don't"

Chanyeol in shocked puts back his phone on his pocket; Baekhyun really knows how to play games.

"Breakfast is ready, eat with me."

"Eat me?" Baekhyun asked with a mad tone.

"Do you want me to?" Chanyeol chuckled.

"Stop it Yeol." Chanyeol became confused at Baekhyun's serious tone suddenly.

"What's with the grumpy mood?"

"You." Baekhyun was the first to go downstairs.

Chanyeol shook his head not wanting the scene to ruin his day.

Baekhyun promised to his self that yesterday was the only day he'll let his heart win, not this time. Baekhyun assured to his self that he wants Chanyeol to prove his self to Baekhyun as he did it countless times.