[C H A P T E R S E V E N T H T E E N ]

UNEDITED-- GRAMMATICALLY INCORRECT STATEMENTS ARE PRESENT.

ENJOY! ENJOY! ENJOY! ENJOY! ENJOY! ENJOY!

[C H A P T E R S E V E N T H T E E N]

Baekhyun looked at to his phone; it says 5:30 a.m. He woke up earlier than before. He plans on going back to sleep but then his phone starts to alarm and he saw the reminder saying: 'Wake up Sleepyhead~ Today is the competition. Please work hard.'

He tried to stand up but he feels that his body is heavy and he don't know why. He wants to sleep for a million years and he thinks it still not enough.

"Five minutes. Give me more Five minutes. I'll just go---" He immediately stood up when he felt that something was coming out from his throat. He went to the bathroom sink and throw up like there's no tomorrow.

He felt worse than ever. He leaned back to the bathroom's wall and breathes in and out. His body feels heavier, his head is spinning like hell, and all in all he feels like hell. But he keeps reminding his self that it's not the right time to rest because today is the competition and he should exert more effort for disappointing Kai yesterday.

He washed his face once again and went out from his room. He saw Chanyeol eating his breakfast but he didn't want to talk so he just sat in his chair and started eating.

'What time does Chanyeol woke up? I know that he's the one who cooked this...'

"What's wrong with you? It will take forever for you to finish your food if you eat like that!" Chanyeol is not shouting. He sounded like a nagging boyfriend but Baekhyun is numb to feel it because he feels extremely sick today.

Baekhyun only looked at Chanyeol. His husband looks like he doesn't want what he just saw. His expression is a combination of anger, shocked, concerned and confused.

"What is happening to you?" Is all what he could say.

"I-I don't know..."

Chanyeol says something but Baekhyun didn't hear him. After forever minutes, Baekhyun is finally done eating his breakfast. He stood up and went back to his room to take a bath and fix his self.

Even though he woke up so early, he is still late. He is now walking (slowly) in the school's hallways when he bumped to Kai.

"There you are! We should start practicing, I am so excited yet nervous today Byun! Today is the day that we will..."

"Are you okay?" Kai finished his sentenced looking worried. Baekhyun just nodded and smiled. He needs to be better today because when this day end, he will sleep like there's no tomorrow.

"O-okay. We should head to the practice room before someone occupies it~" Kai sounded like those girls out there but he didn't mind it... not at all.

They came to the place, Kai started to set up the speakers and everything. Baekhyun is lying on the room's cold floor, his mind drifting back to dreamland.

"Y-yah! BYUUUUUUN~ Wake up!" Baekhyun lazily stood up and positioned his self.

Their body started to move, Baekhyun wants to congratulate his self for doing great. He didn't know to his self that he could dance this good or maybe Kai is just a great instructor.

They will not only dance one song. The songs that they'll dance later have different genres. So they could show to the judges that they can dance the different types of music.