[C H A P T E R T H I R T Y S I X]

UNEDITED-- GRAMMATICALLY INCORRECT STATEMENTS ARE PRESENT.

Shameless promotion: I have a new on-going story: Better, Best, and Byun Baekhyun~

[C H A P T E R T H I R T Y S I X]

Rumors spread out less than a week of their dating. They won't tell anyone about their relationship, let them notice it, they thought but how would people avoid or ignore the issue if all they do is to publicize their relationship?

It seems like they can't let go of each other's side. Along the cafeteria, in the crowded hallways, ongoing classes— you would see their hands intertwined, hugging, kissing, sweet talks and all.

Their group of friends scolded them because of their too much public display of affection but it didn't help. Now, all of them are the topic of every student or even the outsiders. But it seems like the couple is used to it after all.

Park Chanyeol, Dara's ex, is now dating Byun Baekhyun, a commoner.

Kim Jongin and Byun Baekhyun used to be lovers.

All of them are gay.

Third Party was the reason of Chanyeol and Dara's breakup.

And the list goes on. Good thing is, they do know how to handle troubles like this.

"They should see this coming when Kai proposed to Kyungsoo. They reacted positively back then, why can't they do the same?" Suho sighs, he has a good image to maintain and he is known as one of the smartest in the university but this issue is ruining it, him.

"We warned you to keep calm and to refrain yourselves from doing anything bad. But you didn't fucking listened." Kris added.

"It is sometimes good to look at but most of the time, it would make you cringe. You've got all the time in the world, you fucking live under the same roof, please."

Chanyeol take a deep breath and give Baekhyun an assuring smile. "Sorry... We became too hype up that we forgot the important people around us... We're ready, to be honest. We had a talk about this and we know that this would happen to us... We didn't look at the big picture..."

"Both of you are causing too much stress. Those rumors will be forgotten anyway. We should at least thank them because now, we can show off our partners and do crazy things together without any fear of being caught." Xiumin being the eldest have the feeling of being the neutral one. He's quite sure of the feeling of both sides and he wants to lessen the tension between them.

"That's exactly my thoughts! Too many students were touching my Luhan and all I can do is nothing. News flash, NOTHING." Sehun retorted back as he possessively hugs Luhan.

"But not everyone likes gay people..."

"Not everyone matters." Tao, rolling his eyes, replied back to Lay.

"Baekhyun's on his fifth stage of pregnancy, right? How were the twins?"

"We had visited Dr. Kang a week ago, the twins are doing well and they're starting to move. Last week, I'd felt a kick on the left side of my tummy— must be Yeol's traits." Baekhyun happily delivered the good news, lightening the mood in the room.

"Funny how they're not noticing the big bump on your tummy." Chen amusingly said.

"It's because he's gaining weight too." Chanyeol responded as he caresses his husband's belly.

"Post a picture! It would make them more ridiculous!" Chen suggested. He asked for Chanyeol's phone and the latter gives it to him.

"Baekhyun lift up your shirt and Chanyeol, kneel down and hug your husband's tummy." Luhan excitedly commanded as the couple did what is told.