[C H A P T E R T W E N T Y F I V E]

UNEDITED-- GRAMMATICALLY INCORRECT STATEMENTS ARE PRESENT.

Shameless promotion: I have a new on-going story: Better, Best, and Byun Baekhyun~

[C H A P T E R T W E N T Y F I V E]

The couple—if you could say that had some nonsense talk before sleeping; Monday came and Baekhyun got up first before Chanyeol. The sun rays are striking on their faces so he carefully stands up to close their curtain. He then went back to their queen sized bed to check on his full of charms sleeping husband.

He caressingly touches Chanyeol's ears to his forehead, nose using his finger. Baekhyun was nearly shocked when he was tracing his husband's features down to his lips when Chanyeol bite his finger and pulled him towards him. They are now facing each other and could hear each other's breaths.

"Is my Baekhyun fantasizing something about me?" Chanyeol huskily asked, his hands traveled down to Baekhyun's waist to support him.

"N-no... I was just trying to wake you up so—"

"You know, you're not good at lying. If you don't want to kiss me at this state then I'll just close my eyes again and pretend to sleep." Chanyeol's not joking. He really closed his eyes and wait for Baekhyun's act.

Seconds past but Baekhyun is still doing nothing. He's just staring at his handsome husband, hesitating if he should do it or not so Chanyeol opened his right eye and Baekhyun hit him.

"No peeking!" Baekhyun angrily said.

"You were too slow that I already imagined kissing your neck while undressing you." Chanyeol playfully replied which made Baekhyun blushed real hard.

"C-closed your eyes again, Yeol..."

Chanyeol obeyed, he closed his eyes again and Baekhyun touched his lips first.

"I just want to continue what I'm doing a while ago..."

After touching Chanyeol's lips, he started to kiss his husband's ears, forehead, cheeks and nose.

"I want to spend my life with you..." And he started to lean on and kiss Chanyeol.

He was just planning a peck but Chanyeol hold his neck and deepen the kiss. He's kissing Baekhyun like a hungry beast but the sweetness and passion are still there.

Being afraid of what might happen if they still didn't stop, Baekhyun pulled back and move inch away from Chanyeol.

"It's already 5:06 Yeol. I'm preparing our food." Baekhyun stood up and left.

He started to cook for their breakfast; this will be the first time of them eating together. Chanyeol was the one who cooked last time when Baekhyun was not feeling well. He'd decided not to cook for their lunch; they could just buy from the school's cafeteria.

"Good morning Baby, Let's eat together with your appa okay? I love you so much." Baekhyun said as he gently caresses his tummy.

"I love you too!"

Baekhyun was shocked to hear the deep voice behind him. It was Chanyeol's! And did he just say 'I love you too?'

Breathe Baekhyun, Breathe.

"N-no... I mean I love our baby too... N-not you. I... no it's not that I don't love you... but—"

"Stop explaining. I got it." He tried his best not to sound sad and all. Knowing Chanyeol, he'll not sense that something is wrong.

Baekhyun almost forgot it. Chanyeol has a girlfriend. Chanyeol doesn't love him like the way he does. Chanyeol's only there because of their fixed marriage and their baby. Chanyeol's only there because he should...