Chapter 4

Raven P.O.V.

I woke up early that morning, Vincent was still there. I crawled over him and got up. I saw the clothes he laid out to put on after his shower. They were almost as dirty as the ones he had on now! I figured that would be the case since they didn't have a washer and Bo only takes his clothes to the cleaners. I took his clothes and my hair dryer and walked up the stairs. It was about 4 am when I got up. I took a bucket and filled it with warm water and soap. I started washing his outfit and scrubbing it with a scrubbing brush I found hanging up in his wax chamber. I almost couldn't take washing his underwear I felt so awkward even though I was alone. I rinsed everything and spent a couple hours drying the clothes with the hair dryer. It was 7 am when I folded his clothes and put them where he laid them before. His sweater was so soft and warm when it was done. I crawled back into bed next to him and fell back asleep.

Vincent P.O.V.

I woke up and Raven was next to me still. I smiled and got out of the bed carefully. It was around 8 am. I walked across the room and grabbed my clothes. They were... different. They were soft and smelled nice. I went upstairs and saw a bucket of water in the sink. She must have washed my clothes. Why is she so nice to me? I went in the shower and couldn't stop thinking of it. I don't deserve someone to choose to sleep with me every night. Wash my clothes. I really do care about her though. Maybe she likes being my friend! ...I hope. Also I can't help but feel jealous because I know she might like Bo more than me.

Raven P.O.V.

I went upstairs with my hair dryer and heard the shower running. I went in the kitchen and grabbed a snack. Lester was sitting at the table.

"Hey Lester when Vincent gets out of the shower can you tell him to come to the House of Wax?" I asked.

"Oh sure thing!" He replied happily.

I walked into the next room and Bo was past out on the couch with a beer bottle in his hand. I took it away and sat him up right on the couch and gave him a blanket. I walked out and went to the House of Wax. I brought a brush and hair dryer. It wasnt long before I heard the door open and Vincent waddled inside. His hair began dripping all over the wax floor.

"Vincent your hair! Don't worry I'll get it."I said wiping the floor under him and I took him to a chair.

"Sorry Raven. I didn't even look." He said looking down.

"It's okay Vincent come with me." I said grabbing his warm hand and taking him to a chair. My face got hot again and I wrapped a towel at the bottom of his hair to stop the dripping.

"Can you take off your mask? I don't want the brush to hurt it." I said really calm pulling his hair back. He slowly took off the mask and I smiled at him. I knew how hard that is for him.

"I'm going to try my hardest not to hurt you. If I start to hurt you anywhere tell me okay?" I said running my fingers through his hair and he nodded.

I started brushing his hair. It had knots and while I was brushing his hair he explained everything in our sight inside the House of Wax. He got so talkative when we talked about his art. He gets so happy. Makes me a bit jealous of his art and it is only art. I started drying his hair.

"Your hair is so gorgeous hero." I said admiring him.

"I really like your hair Raven. It is beautiful and shapes your face beautifully." He said twidling his thumbs.

"Oh thank you. I guess someone who works with wax people would notice things like that." I said giggling. He is so sweet I act like a creepy schoolgirl with a crush around him. He smiled at me. I started braiding his hair in between drying it and I don't think he is noticing. I stopped doing his hair and sat in a chair in front of him.