Chapter 8

Raven P.O.V.
I woke up and Vincent wasn't there. I don't even remember falling asleep last night. I heard footsteps coming.

"Vincent?" I called out.

"It's just me." Vincent walked into the chamber and handed md a chocolate muffin.

"Ohhhh thank you." I started eating it and he sat on the other side of the bed.

"You are still....uh..." He trailed off looking at me.

"Oh!" I grabbed my clothes and put them on. "Sorry ahah." I ate the rest of my muffin. "When did I fall asleep?"

"Uhm...you fell asleep in the middle of kissing me." He said and I heard muffled giggles.

"O-Oh." I blushed. I set the muffin wrapper down and crawled to him. I sat in his lap. "Hi sweetie." I looked up at him.

"Hi." He set his mask down and kissed my cheek.

"Do you have anything to work on today?" I asked turning and touching my ring.

"I was just going to do some painting." I felt him tilt his head to the side. "Why?"

"Can I watch?" I turned and faced him pouting. He nodded and smiled. "I'll be right back I'm going to get a drink." I climbed off him and ran upstairs into the trap door.

"Morning?" I peeked in the kitchen and the boys were putting food away. "You went to the store without me?"

"We wanted to let you sleep Mrs. Sinclair." Lester smiled.

"Oh.." I blushed looking down.

"Since you were up all night." Bo handed me some ice tea.

"Thanks Bowie." I looked down at it. "What did you do to this?"

"I didn't do anything I'm just being nice!" Bo got irritated and I ruffled his hair.

"You sure? No love potion in here?" I stuck my tongue out at him.

"Unfortunately." Bo said and giggled.

"Wouldn't work I was hit with cupid's arrow when I saw your brother oops." I laughed.

"Yaayyy." Lester said and I laughed. "Not you Lester." I giggled and he frowned. I skipped back downstairs and Vincent was painting.

"Hey you already started hehe." I sat next to him.

"Just testing paints dear." He said and I turned red. When he calls me sweet names I get all flustered.

"O-Oh okay honey." I looked down a red mess and he pecked my cheek and I squealed.

"Hahaha what should I paint?" He smiled looking at me.

"Hehe paint Bo." I started laughing. "I'll give it to him."

"Uhhhh." He felt awkward.

"Paint him in a girl pose." I got on the table and posed for hin laying down.

"....okay." He started painting and I was giggling. Halfway through he put his hand on his head and started laughing.

"I'm finished." He said after an hour or so passed by.

"Oh my gosh." I started busting out laughing. He painted hin in leopard skin clothes and in my pose. "That's fabulous Vincent. Can I take it to him?" He nodded and I took it upstairs.

"Bowie!" I yelled and he jumped up from the couch.

"What?!" He looked up at the painting. "What the hell!" His mouthed dropped.