Chapter 9

((The girl in the photo is actually Raven in one of her many outfits ^u^ I love this story!))

Bo P.O.V.

"I can't believe we are actually doing this, how can you let this happen?" I started talking to Vincent. Lester wasn't here yet and he was up early.

"....You told me not to talk." He slowly whispered.

"VINCENT HAVE ONE NORMAL CONVERSATION WITH ME! THIS IS ALL WE EVER WORKED FOR!" I started yelling at him.

" I love Raven...she is the reason I love waking up everyday. Well...her and my art but." He started rambling.

"Mom would never approve of your decision..." I snapped at him and he looked up at me with tears in his eyes.

"......Bo.....you're right...all I want is to make mama proud." He looked down and slowly sobbed.

"Guys?" Raven walked in. "Vincent honey!" She crouched beside him.

"I can't bury my art Raven I love it! I'm nothing without it." Vincent yelled.

"Vincent you don't need or want to hurt anyone for art. If we don't bury them the cops will kill you and take me. They will wait till I have our baby and take the baby away then kill me...." She furrowed her eyebrows at him.

"But my mom would never want me to hurt my talent Raven, my art." He held her hands.

"Your mom would want you to make art without people under it...she would want it the way she taught you. Your own details and delicate warm....warm...warm warm touch." She started fading out. "Anyways anyways Vincent darling honey babe SWEETIE!" He jumped. "I have...the greatest piece of art you have ever made right here." She put his hand on her stomach. "Our baby, the creation of us both Vincent! Wouldn't your mommy want another smiling artist face?" She wrapped her arms around his neck.

"You two make me sick..." I growled.

"You!" Raven stood up to me. "You tell my prince charming these lies again and I'll destroy you Bowie!"

"Fine fine you win...I know I shouldn't do that just ugh this town is my home." I looked down at her.

Raven P.O.V.

"Bo we will be okay you can do this I believe it!" I hugged him then sat back next to Vincent handing him some tissues. "Love you." I kissed his wax cheek.

"Okay I understand Raven...thank you." Vincent nodded.

"Are we doing this or what?" Lester came through the door.

"Perfect timing doofus." Bo walked out the door grabbing his cigarretes.

"Awh I have perfect timing!" Lester ran out.

"Vincent..." I grabbed his arm before he got up. "You can stay home...I know how hard burying your art will be...."

"Yeah I would like too also." Vincent said nodding.

"Ugghhh more work for meee." Bo started

"Yaaayyy!" Lester yelled and Bo looked at him angrily.

"We can do it boys!" I said skipping out the door.

Raven P.O.V.
"It smells so gross." Bo put his hand to his face.

"Come on Bo it isn't that bad. " Lester said.

"Then you take care of the bodies and I'll dig the hole!" Bo said switching with Lester. Then he turned and saw me coming. "Raven."

"Come on." I started piling up bodies everywhere.

"How can you stand the smell?" Bo asked me.

"I can't but I don't care it is for Vincent." I said piling more bodies. Lester brought another cart full of bodies and Jill was on it.

"Seeing her go pains me the most. How I met you guys...moments I spent with Vincent.  Who would have thought the girl I hate more than anything would give me so much joy." I grabbed her arm and it tore off.

"It is okay Raven." Vincent said coming around the corner. "Let's throw her in the hole together."

"Vincent you came...okay!" I grabbed her head and he grabbed her feet and we swung her into the hole Bo dug first.

We spent all day shoving bodies in the ground way up in the woods where they will never be found. So deep in the ground. When we got home I went through the door first and faced them with my head tilted downward. My bangs were covering my eyes.

"There is two last people we need to kill before we are done killing." I said coldly.

"W..Who?" They said at the same time.

"My parents...they actually believe I was kidnapped...fools. I want them to rot in the ground with my brother." I looked up and smiled cutely "Okay!?" I giggled and they all shuddered. I turned to go in the kitchen and Vincent grabbed my hand.

"Tell us....why you hate your family so much." He said.

"Yeah you know everything about us!" Lester yelled.

"We don't know a thing about your past and never really said anything. We deserve to know about you." Bo said.

"....Fine." Vincent let go of my arm and brushed my hand with his. I let out a frustrated sigh. "Where should I even start?" I looked down.

"Why don't you...start from the beginning." Bo said.