Chapter 7

Raven P.O.V.

I woke up and Vincent was asleep. I forgot he really didnt have any clothes on and got all flustered. I got up and got a new outfit on. I sometimes forget that I bought so many clothes for myself. I walked upstairs and Bo was in his bedroom upstairs for the first time and Lester was watching old video tapes on the couch.

"Hello Lest." I said and he turned around.

"Hello beaut! It is Vincent and Bo's birthday today! I just thought I would watch their old birthday video." He said rewinding it.

"Young Vincent and Bo? I have to get in on this!" I sat down next to him and the video played and a woman's voice was heard and a man was videotaping.

"Happy birthday darlings." The woman said cutting their little cake.

"I hate this can I go now?" A young boy with darker hair asked. That must be Bowie.

"Bo you aren't going anywhere sit with your brother for 10 minutes please!" The man yelled at him and Bo pouted.

"Happy birthday sweetheart mommy loves you." The woman kissed the top of a blonde boy's head. He had a little mask on and I fangirled at the sight of young Vincent. He was so adorable.

They started singing happy birthday and Bo looked like he wanted to die. Vincent swayed back and forth in his chair. Bo blew his candle out and the mother blew out Vincent's candle and Vincent started clapping and my heart tensed up and I squealed then Lester paused it.

"You really like these huh? We have some from the zoo and stuff." He said.

"Where were you Lester?" I asked turning ny head.

"I'm the little brother. I wasn't my mom and dad's pride and joy like Vincent and with Bo being too much to handle It was just like I was the middle child." He said not upset but calm like he didn't mind he just smiled.

"What are you two doing?" Bo said walking in.

"Happy birthday!" I smiled and Bo got a cold look on his face.

"Ew don't remind me...just knowing on this day years ago Vincent and I were....stuck together....makes me want to vomit." He said putting his hat down and Vincent waddled in.

"Aww lucky Bo!" I looked at Vincent. "Hi handsome! Happy birthday!" I smiled and Vincent smiled small through his mask nodding.

"I'm going to bake a cake for you two! Lester want to help?" I asked and he nodded. As I walked in the kitchen I kissed Vincent's wax cheek.

"Happy birthday, Bo." Vincent said scratching his head. Bo just looked up at him as he sat on the couch.

"I'm going to get so wasted tonight...." Bo said.

"Please don't....I love you." Vincent quickly sat next to him on the couch and hugged him.

"Ugh Vincent get off me!" Bo squirmed and Vincent giggled hugging him tight.

"Kiss kiss kiss!" Lester started chanting and I busted out laughing. Bo looked at Lester like he wanted to murder him.

"I'll let you go Bo." Vincent let go moving his hair out of his face.

I put the finishing touches on their chocolate cake and I placed it in front of them. "Here you go! I hope you like it."

"Thanks." They both said and Vincent slid his mask off.

"Don't you hate your birthday too? The day we were born together and you got that hideous face." Bo said smirking.

"My birthday reminds me of mama." Vincent said looking down.