Chapter 13

((Another drawing of Raven as the art! ^^))
Molly P.O.V.

  I think Bo is much more comfortable around me and it is making me happier. But even though I really like him I know nothing about him... why does no one else live here? Why would Vincent move so far from Bo? I felt kind of bad he was alone. Lester comes by now and then and gives us food like Bo doesn't even work. He does though...right?
  The weirdest part of the house was the basement. It was just a hole in the ground to enter. It was completely empty and looked just like someone carved it out by hand. There was just a bed. I assumed Raven and Vincent slept here. There was this weird substance on the ceilings and around the walls. Looked like mud or even wax. Which made sense because the basement connected the house with the House of Wax. Which the House of Wax itself was empty.
  I feel like a secret is being circled around me all day long. All these questions do not add up in my mind. I do not know why I am just not asking. I do not want Bo to feel uncomfortable around me again.

  "Are we going to see your brothers today?" I asked Bo while eating breakfast.

  "No, I don't like seeing them all the time." Bo replied putting his plate in the sink. "Is staying with me okay?"

  "Of course! I love spending time with you." I giggled at him and he smirked at me then held me. He turned on the tv and put his cheek against mine. I was holding back squeaking and I was really red.

Raven P.O.V.

  "I'm not stabbing anyone today." I said folding laundry.

  "I...suppose not?" Vincent said giggling.

  I looked at the tv and switched to the news. I liked hearing about what was going on in the world. I never cared about any of that before. It was nice not having to worry about what I was doing and settle down a little. A woman came on and started talking about missing people.

  "Jane Henn and Jill Beck were last seen at home almost a year now. The two are still missing without a trace. Yet again if you see any young ladies that look like this please contact the police." She said.

  I looked at Vincent smiling. We killed Jill together the first night we met. I loved seeing her die. Although, I was always jealous. Knowing Vincent was touching her naked body made me so mad.

  "Think Molly will ever find out..?" I asked. I was actually scared about that.

  "I don't know...hopefully not." Vincent replied looking down. 

  "You did nothing wrong if anyone ever asks it was all me." I said smiling and he shook his head. I scooted by him and hugged him.

Molly P.O.V.

  "Bo?" I looked for him everywhere and I could not find him. I stood in the living room walking towards the television and I felt someone grab me. I shrieked a bit.

  "Bo! You scared me!" He spun me around and I looked at him red with embarrassment.  He just laughed and I could not be mad at all. He was too precious, it was not fair.

  "Come lay with me." He said and I laid with him in the bed. He wrapped his arms around me and kissed my neck down to my collarbone. I giggled and squeaked a bit then buried my head in his chest.

"What even is this relationship?" I asked giggling.

  "Aw, I do love you. You know that Molly." He said looking down a bit. "Sorry, I do not usually say stuff like that. Always saw myself as someone who would have someone different all the time. I just want you though, do you...want me too?" He said putting his head in front of mine. 

  "Aw yes I would love that." I kissed his cheek and he kissed my lips holding me close. He trailed kisses down my body and I wrapped my arms around him and my legs around his waist. He started to bite me roughly and grab my wrists. He held them down and glided his tongue against my lips than into my mouth for a few minutes.  

  He dug into the drawer next to the bed and got out a pair of handcuffs. He cuffed my wrists to the bed and pulled my shirt up sucking all around my waist. I moaned when he grabbed and sucked on my waist up to my chest. He made me feel wonderful like no one has before. He slid my pants down and I slid his pants down afterwords. He held me down and kept himself above me.

  I felt overpowered by him. I let him do whatever he wanted to me and I just met him. He and I got all of our clothes off not too much later and we went all the way with each other after that. I did not even have any shame in it. I do not even remember falling asleep. All I remember was waking up in the middle of the morning to him holding me.