Chapter 5

((HAPPY OFFICIAL HOUSE OF WAX DAY! MAY 6TH, 11 YEARS AGO THE MOVIE WAS CREATED ♡ ))

Raven P.O.V.

The second I opened my eyes the next morning Vincent started kissing me. It was like he was awake waiting for hours. I wrapped my arms around his neck and pulled him close on top of me. After 30 minutes of kissing I finally said something.

"Good morning." I said laughing my nose on his.

"Didn't I already say that?" He said looking down thinking.

"No, haha we just were kissing you cutie." I said giggling and he kissed me again.

"O-oh sorry!" He said hugging me. "Good morning Raven."

I rolled away from him and kissed his forehead.

"I'm hungry let's go upstairs I'll make breakfast." I got off the bed and started putting my clothes on.

"Are we telling anyone we are...uh..." He trailed off looking at me.

"Together? Don't worry I got that covered." I said softly and pretended to lean in to kiss him then I put his mask on his face and kissed his wax lips. "See you upstairs handsome." I said skipping upstairs and he was adjusting his mask.

"Good morning my two frog princes!" I yelled looking at Lester and Bo in the living room.

"If you kiss me I'll turn into a regular prince!" Bo yelled.

"You just agreed you were a frog." Lester said laughing.

"Shut up that isn't the point!" Bo yelled at him angrily and starting fighting him.

"So Vincent was already made into a regular prince by me." I said while they were fighting.

"What." Bo said dropping Lester on the floor.

"Yeah! Vincent and I are a couple now!" I yelled happily and their mouths dropped.

"WOOOOO!!" Lester yelled and hugged me. "Congratulations honey!" He looked at Bo with a smirk.

"Okay okay Lester what are you not telling me." I said gripping his shirt.

"I told Bo you were going to choose Vincent, and he said no. So I said 200 dollars says yes and-" He started laughing and skipped to Bo and Bo angrily gave him the money.

"You guys are truly idiots. I should kill you both. You are lucky we are siblings." I laughed and went in the kitchen making breakfast. I made pancakes, sausage, and eggs for the boys. Vincent waddled upstairs.

"Hello sweetie." I walked up to Vincent and gave him a kiss on the wax cheek. I gave him his plate of food and he sat at the table. The face Bo made when he saw them was pure anger and jealousy.

"I'm going to murder him." He whispered low but I heard it.

"Touch my man Bo and I'll slit your throat." I said sweetly and gripped a knife off the counter.

"R Raven." Vincent said turning red.

I pet Vincent's hair and put the knife away giggling.

"Raven later on can I measure your face for the mask?" He said tilting his head to the side looking at me. I go nuts when he does that and I think he caught onto it. It is too cute.

"Uh yeah Vincent!" I said my face turning slightly pink. I finished my breakfast and placed it in the sink. I was about to clean the dishes but Vincent grabbed my arm and took me downstairs.

"I don't think we should have told Bo, Raven." He whispered to me.

"Vincent it is okay if he tries to hurt you I'll knock him out." I said confidently.