Calm Down «Karma Akabane»

Requested by ShanaShiota. OMG I looove Karma lol just wanna let you know. Thanks for requesting anyway and this is dedicated to you ;)

“So mind telling me about your f*ckin’ problem, old geezer?” Karma squinted his eyes at the old man who accidentally bumped him. You couldn’t help but shake your head as the scene before you unfolds. “If you’re not going to say sorry then I’ll have to force it out of you.” Karma was all ready to land a fist on the poor old man but you were just in time to hold him back. “Damn, (y/n), let me go!”

“Karma! You need to stop. We have school and—”

“If you don’t let me go then you’ll have hell with this old man.”

Slowly, you let him go. “Fine, if that’s what it takes. Hurt the old man. Hurt me.” You glanced up at him. “Hurry! Punch me!” You exclaimed impatiently, gripping onto his hand and it gently touched your face. “What? Now you’re not gonna do it?”

He wriggled out of your grasp. “Whatever.” And he walked out on you.

Damn PMS-ing red head.

You stomped your feet, annoyed before walking ahead of him.

~

“No, he needs to calm down.” You scoffed as your classmates tried to make you chill. You crossed your arms defiantly, eyeing Karma who stood in a corner, sipping a carton of orange juice peacefully. “He’s fighting an innocent old man! That’s just insane.”

“Well, it isn’t Karma if he didn’t do that. That’s just the way he is.” Nagisa muttered, looking down with a frown. “But I believe that (y/n) has a point. He shouldn’t have done that. After all, it’s an accident.”

“What’s the commotion and why is everyone here?” Karma asked, pushing through the small crowd around you that had formed when they saw that you were fuming. Your classmates looked around nervously, fully aware that the topic was right in front of you. You shot him a glare. “Ohh, somebody’s mad.”

“Ohh, glad somebody knows that.” You retorted, tone dripping with sarcasm as you tried mimicking his voice. “Get away from here.”

“Why should I do that? And do you think I’d obey you?” He loomed over your figure mockingly, an evil aura surrounding him.

“I wonder if that makes me scared.” You replied as he gave you a creepy grin. “Never mind, I’m going outside to freshen up.”

~

“Okay, would you mind telling me the reason you’re following around a person like me?” You mumbled as you turned to face Karma who had a relaxed face on, his arms behind his head as he looked at the sky. “You’re so creepy.”

“Am I?”

“Yeah, and you live the other way so you trailing behind me is completely perplexing.”

Karma’s eyebrows springs up. “Oh? How did you know? Have you stalked me before?”

“Dream on. We’ve got the group project for English a week ago so how would I forget?” You put your hand on your waist as the other free one carried your bag. “Go away. You’re ticking me off.”

“You mad about earlier?”

You scoffed at him, rolling your eyes. “No, I’m perfectly fine. You know, you should’ve knocked unconscious the old man from earlier.”

“So you are mad after all.”

“I’m glad you can see that.”

“Now do I have to go and beat up that geezer?”

“Go ahead and see if I care.” You challenged, trudging off as you felt your legs ache from the training earlier with Karasuma-sensei. You were actually just playing around so after let’s say three minutes, you looked back only to see Karma not there. Oh gosh, is he kidding me? I was just joking! That was a pun! You bit your lip as your imagination went wild and you thought of the old man being beaten up by Karma. “I have to find him quickly or else I’d find somebody’s grave in no time.”

You ran around the town, asking everyone for a red-haired guy with a bag, black jacket and white collar. All their answers were the same; they didn’t see him. Maybe he went home already...?

Feeling nervousness stir up inside you, you hurriedly went to the direction of his house. But as you got near, you gasped. There in the middle of the street were Karma and the old man from earlier. The red head grabbed the man’s shirt while giving him a menacing glare.

“Karma!” You shouted, quickly arriving to his side. Nobody was around to stop them; even Koro-sensei. You were the old man’s possible savior for now. “St-Stop it!”

“Why should I? You told me it was fine, right? Don’t stop me because I’m doing what I want.” He deadpanned. You were too scared to move. He looked so dangerous and ready to kill, but you wanted to save the poor old man. Even though you were risking your own life, you tugged at his arm.

“Please, no.” You pleaded but the sun wasn’t in your favor as he kept a firm hold of the shaking man. “It’s an accident, and he didn’t mean it.”

“Yeah but he didn’t apologize.”

“But he’s old and...” You paused as you see the old man looking offended. “Just let him go. I’m sure he’s got a lot to do.”

“Not until he apologizes and he should kiss my feet while he’s at it.”

You furrowed your eyebrows at him. “What the heck! He’s a human for Pete’s sake, Karma! Besides, your feet is dirty.”

“I don’t care, he just gotta do it.” You sighed, feeling overpowered. Two choices were left: it’s either you’ll apologize and kiss his feet in behalf of the old man or you’ll renounce and let the old man be beaten up in front of your eyes. Of course, you couldn’t bear both.

What do I do?

You bit your lip as you tried to stop Karma from moving by hugging him from behind. For now, this would do, but you knew that this wouldn’t do for a long time. You felt him tense up in your hug but then a moment later he continued trembling in rage.

Then an idea hit you.

Your cheeks burned from the thought, but you knew it would do... you think.

Having no choice, you forcefully turned him around and pecked his lips. His face and ears went completely red. Then, you turned to the man and mouthed, “Go!” He stumbled and ran for his life.

You slowly sauntered away from Karma who had his fingers on his lips, dumbfounded and embarrassed.

Word count: 1106